It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Decided to drive my dad's car, since he is not at home. now i have to explain why there is a huge scratch on the left front door and why one of the tires is damaged... It's not my fault, the cars clutch is just a pain to get used to.
Does anyone know if Soccorro is still alive or did his dad decide to close something that was open and open something that was closed?
Only minor bitching now: my favourite browser Firefox is damn slow on my second-hand bought ASUS Transformer Pad. I started using Google Chrome on it, but it won't let me post my posts on this forum. So this one is typed in Firefox and besides just a little bitching, this is also a test.
tinyE: Does anyone know if Soccorro is still alive or did his dad decide to close something that was open and open something that was closed?
I'm alive and well. He noticed it of course, when he came back. Let's just say, we had a talk about accepting responsibility and about giving him half of my next paycheck.
tinyE: Does anyone know if Soccorro is still alive or did his dad decide to close something that was open and open something that was closed?
Soccorro: I'm alive and well. He noticed it of course, when he came back. Let's just say, we had a talk about accepting responsibility and about giving him half of my next paycheck.
And is your dad alive and well after the hospital stay?
Soccorro: I'm alive and well. He noticed it of course, when he came back. Let's just say, we had a talk about accepting responsibility and about giving him half of my next paycheck.
DubConqueror: And is your dad alive and well after the hospital stay?
yep, he has diabetes, and has to control his sugar level from time to time now.
DubConqueror: Only minor bitching now: my favourite browser Firefox is damn slow on my second-hand bought ASUS Transformer Pad. I started using Google Chrome on it, but it won't let me post my posts on this forum. So this one is typed in Firefox and besides just a little bitching, this is also a test.
Yes the new Firefox is slow but I don't think it's the be all end all of crap that others have made the update out to be. Maybe I'm just content with what I see as the lesser of two evils.
DubConqueror: Only minor bitching now: my favourite browser Firefox is damn slow on my second-hand bought ASUS Transformer Pad. I started using Google Chrome on it, but it won't let me post my posts on this forum. So this one is typed in Firefox and besides just a little bitching, this is also a test.
tinyE: Yes the new Firefox is slow but I don't think it's the be all end all of crap that others have made the update out to be. Maybe I'm just content with what I see as the lesser of two evils.
On my Windows desktop and my Galaxy Tab tablet the new updated Firefox works well, it just seems the android version has compatibility issues with the ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T.
tinyE: Yes the new Firefox is slow but I don't think it's the be all end all of crap that others have made the update out to be. Maybe I'm just content with what I see as the lesser of two evils.
DubConqueror: On my Windows desktop and my Galaxy Tab tablet the new updated Firefox works well, it just seems the android version has compatibility issues with the ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T.
My Transformer Prime has issues with Firefox as well. Hopefully the next update will fix things. Although, my tablet has been running a lot better since I disabled a lot of the Asus built in apps. If only I could completely remove them...without rooting it and whatever other arcane magic is involved.
so much pain
We need a new fantastic browser which isn't Chrome, Mozilla or IE based. Not many real alternatives out there....
Niggles: We need a new fantastic browser which isn't Chrome, Mozilla or IE based. Not many real alternatives out there....
XD I've switched 3 times since I logged on 20 minutes ago.
Niggles: We need a new fantastic browser which isn't Chrome, Mozilla or IE based. Not many real alternatives out there....
tinyE: XD I've switched 3 times since I logged on 20 minutes ago.
But your always in a confused state....
tinyE: XD I've switched 3 times since I logged on 20 minutes ago.
Niggles: But your always in a confused state....
Yes but sometimes I'm in a fast confused state and sometimes I'm in a lagged confused state.
What the... I just lost a rep point! NOOOOOOOO!