It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: For days now I've been constantly f*cking tired. Going to bed early doesn't help.
Odd, I've been feeling the same way for the whole week and despite getting a fair amount of sleep. It began on Monday or Tuesday and it friggin' sucks.
toxicTom: For days now I've been constantly f*cking tired. Going to bed early doesn't help.
F4LL0UT: Odd, I've been feeling the same way for the whole week and despite getting a fair amount of sleep. It began on Monday or Tuesday and it friggin' sucks.
In my case it began last week, Wednesday I think. And yes, it really sucks.
Tiredness epidemic? Like I said, Thursday I felt really tired of life. Had a long night's rest though which helped a bit: went to bed at 19:00 on Thursday and - but for being two hours awake between 2:00 and 4:00, slept till 9:30 on Friday. Needed to 'not be here' for a while.

Thinking of doing a check for apneu (short bouts of not getting any breath at night, though too short to notice consciously, it interrupts your sleep). When I wake up in the morning, I'm always tired. A check for apneu involves sleeping in a hospital under monitors for a night though and I'm not looking forward to it. But maybe I should ask my physician about it. Tiredness can have a physical cause, besides my mental problems.
Post edited March 08, 2014 by DubConqueror
I've had some weird sort of flu for the past week and a half or so. I wake up with my head and respiratory tract filled with phlegm, which I cough and snort away, and then feel perfectly fine until very late in the evening, when the ooze begins accumulating again.

On the bright side, it's not the worst condition you could have, and I think it may be easing off for a bit, but fucking hell it's annoying still.
DubConqueror: Tiredness epidemic? Like I said, Thursday I felt really tired of life. Had a long night's rest though which helped a bit: went to bed at 19:00 on Thursday and - but for being two hours awake between 2:00 and 4:00, slept till 9:30 on Friday. Needed to 'not be here' for a while.

Thinking of doing a check for apneu (short bouts of not getting any breath at night, though too short to notice consciously, it interrupts your sleep). When I wake up in the morning, I'm always tired. A check for apneu involves sleeping in a hospital under monitors for a night though and I'm not looking forward to it. But maybe I should ask my physician about it. Tiredness can have a physical cause, besides my mental problems.
You are the third person to complain about tiredness lately. Strange...
Post edited March 08, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Well, my cat got sick so last month we were visiting vet very often, and in the end we had to put him to sleep today :/
Oh, and I also lost the job, yay...
Back on the subject of tiredness, is Europe having the same seemingly endless winter the States is having? For the first time in 38 years I've actually had enough of the cold and snow and it's starting to show not only in my demeanor but in the way I feel; not so much tired, I just don't feel like doing anything. I'm just throwing out suggestions here as to why this lack of energy seems to be hitting so many people at once.
tinyE: Back on the subject of tiredness, is Europe having the same seemingly endless winter the States is having? For the first time in 38 years I've actually had enough of the cold and snow and it's starting to show not only in my demeanor but in the way I feel; not so much tired, I just don't feel like doing anything. I'm just throwing out suggestions here as to why this lack of energy seems to be hitting so many people at once.
Well in Germany or specifically where im living its sunny today. too bad i cannot go out, because i have like 1000 allergies and would need an ambulance after 10 minutes of being outside.
Wonder who the pricks are who keep negging me lately.
tinyE: Back on the subject of tiredness, is Europe having the same seemingly endless winter the States is having? For the first time in 38 years I've actually had enough of the cold and snow and it's starting to show not only in my demeanor but in the way I feel; not so much tired, I just don't feel like doing anything. I'm just throwing out suggestions here as to why this lack of energy seems to be hitting so many people at once.
Its the alignment of the stars dude :P
Post edited March 08, 2014 by Niggles
Berlin is pretty sunny today. We haven't had snow since... I don't know, January I guess?

Also, tiredness all around. I feel like I need at least 12 hours of sleep every day. WHAT IS HAPPENING!?
Soccorro: Well in Germany or specifically where im living its sunny today. too bad i cannot go out, because i have like 1000 allergies and would need an ambulance after 10 minutes of being outside.
I feel you, though mine come out in summer. Living in the city has its upsides.
Post edited March 08, 2014 by katsaysmeh
katsaysmeh: Berlin is pretty sunny today. We haven't had snow since... I don't know, January I guess?

Also, tiredness all around. I feel like I need at least 12 hours of sleep every day. WHAT IS HAPPENING!?
Soccorro: Well in Germany or specifically where im living its sunny today. too bad i cannot go out, because i have like 1000 allergies and would need an ambulance after 10 minutes of being outside.
katsaysmeh: I feel you, though mine come out in summer. Living in the city has its upsides.
XD If you get 12 hours of sleep a day you will always be tired. That is waaaaaay too much.
katsaysmeh: Berlin is pretty sunny today. We haven't had snow since... I don't know, January I guess?

I feel you, though mine come out in summer. Living in the city has its upsides.
tinyE: XD If you get 12 hours of sleep a day you will always be tired. That is waaaaaay too much.
but i know that tiredness... well knew... i slept with pollen in my hair 2 days ago and woke up almost dying. im afraid of sleep since.
tinyE: XD If you get 12 hours of sleep a day you will always be tired. That is waaaaaay too much.
I don't even sleep 12 hours because then I wouldn't have time to do ANYTHING, so that's not it. ;___;

Soccorro: but i know that tiredness... well knew... i slept with pollen in my hair 2 days ago and woke up almost dying. im afraid of sleep since.
You remind me of why I'm never excited when it's summer.
katsaysmeh: I don't even sleep 12 hours because then I wouldn't have time to do ANYTHING, so that's not it. ;___;

Soccorro: but i know that tiredness... well knew... i slept with pollen in my hair 2 days ago and woke up almost dying. im afraid of sleep since.
katsaysmeh: You remind me of why I'm never excited when it's summer.
good im not the only one who's living through this.
Soccorro: good im not the only one who's living through this.
Nah, I feel your pain. One time I was on vacation in Denmark in the middle of summer and slept with my window open. That was before I knew I inherited the stupid allergies from my father's side. I couldn't open my eyes in the morning and breathing was almost impossible. And those stupid allergy pills make me sleepy.