It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another "generalized" complaint: I have been reading more and more of the survey thread while simultaneously applauding some people's ideas/face-palming at some people's stupidity.

Apparently, some people there think don't seem to get(or want to admit) that without early/full price buyers and full price DLC sales such companies would be much less successful.

Or that even though many games are expensive nowadays they seem to forget(or disregard the fact) that many older games were expensive/short as well.
Agh, my head. This headache is terrifying, and it's just starting. If it keeps me awake through the night, I'm going to be even worse of a sourpuss than I was today when the headache was just making "yo, you feel weird and your muscles hurt because I'm coming to visit" heads up calls.
Adzeth: Agh, my head. This headache is terrifying, and it's just starting. If it keeps me awake through the night, I'm going to be even worse of a sourpuss than I was today when the headache was just making "yo, you feel weird and your muscles hurt because I'm coming to visit" heads up calls.
You get migrains often? They can be genetic. When I get a bad one I get double vision and dizzy as hell which if that's happening to you, why are you looking at a pc monitor?
Oh that's just great, I have returned from work just to find our bunny lifeless on the floor.

Now you might thing 'Oh, a bunny', but ... Well, it all started when our landlord said we can't have dogs. Soo we got a bunny, 'cause why not - he thought it's going to be in the cage and we had a pet! And we have always let her run around the apartment, taught her not to eat cables and everything, that little thing has become part of our lives. And about 4 months ago, she got some sort of infection and big pockets with mucus started forming around it - something we humans usually don't have to be afraid of, just inflammation, but for bunnies it can be quite lethal as they can't protect themselves from the infection getting into their bloodstream and pockets eventually forming around their vital organs.

After 3 months of fighting infection, 2 operations, the little bugger just fought trough all that, she was lively, always hopping around, the all the three vets astounded that she's not only still alive, but also very curious, that she ate pretty much everything (right after the second operation, when narcosis didn't even wear off, she was lumping with the single leg that she somehow managed to get under control directly towards our kitchen. That was after the vet told us that we'll have to feed her manually for a few days.)

And when she survived trough all that, antibiotics have damaged her stomach. Again, vet wasn't very optimistic, the bunny's had diarrhea, but ... She has toughen that up as well, and now she has finally started gaining weight again. And all that just so I can find her dead on the floor, even tho in the morning she seemed perfectly fine.
Post edited March 18, 2013 by Fenixp
Adzeth: Agh, my head. This headache is terrifying, and it's just starting. If it keeps me awake through the night, I'm going to be even worse of a sourpuss than I was today when the headache was just making "yo, you feel weird and your muscles hurt because I'm coming to visit" heads up calls.
tinyE: You get migrains often? They can be genetic. When I get a bad one I get double vision and dizzy as hell which if that's happening to you, why are you looking at a pc monitor?
I've got nothing else to do, nowhere else to sit, and I start feeling really crappy if I go lie down. It isn't a migraine (as far as I know), just a really bad headache. I usually get them around thunderstorms. No thunderstorm now, though. Sometimes they just come and I've no idea why. Have felt that it's coming since I woke up, and it's been a really unproductive day since I haven't been feeling too well.

This isn't actually even a bad one. With bad ones, I forget human language and can't think or do anything other than roll on the ground wishing for quick relief.
tinyE: You get migrains often? They can be genetic. When I get a bad one I get double vision and dizzy as hell which if that's happening to you, why are you looking at a pc monitor?
Adzeth: I've got nothing else to do, nowhere else to sit, and I start feeling really crappy if I go lie down. It isn't a migraine (as far as I know), just a really bad headache. I usually get them around thunderstorms. No thunderstorm now, though. Sometimes they just come and I've no idea why. Have felt that it's coming since I woke up, and it's been a really unproductive day since I haven't been feeling too well.

This isn't actually even a bad one. With bad ones, I forget human language and can't think or do anything other than roll on the ground wishing for quick relief.
Okay, you actually had me worried. Headaches suck period but it sounds like one you will get over. Best of luck and my heart goes out to you.
tinyE: Okay, you actually had me worried. Headaches suck period but it sounds like one you will get over. Best of luck and my heart goes out to you.
Thanks. If I didn't have an important exam in a few days, I wouldn't even really think about this whole headache since I'm still functional in a sense, though there's no way I'm going to get any math studying done for the exam when this is still on. I should probably take some painkillers and start chilling since I can't really do anything else..

I get ridiculously thirsty with these headaches. I just want to drink something cold, but no matter how much I drink and how full I get, I'll still be thirsty. :p
I wasn't aware games could be played without a monitor/television(digital games, I mean). :P

Fenixp: Oh that's just great, I have returned from work just to find our bunny lifeless on the floor.
INow why did you have to go and make me cry? :(

(I had a cat once when I lived with my parents, which I loved/cared for for 14 years[My dad got it free from a farm.]. Towards the last year of it's life it got infections/etc and such, and eventually it just died right around christmas. :()
Post edited March 19, 2013 by GameRager
GameRager: INow why did you have to go and make me cry? :(
Well yes, I wasn't thrilled either :-P If she died like ... 2 weeks ago, I really wouldn't be surprised and all that sad - she was weak, almost didn't move, we were even thinking of putting her down. But she was getting so much better lately and I was so happy she got trough all that. Oh well, at least I know there really wasn't much more I could have done for her.
GameRager: (I had a cat once when I lived with my parents, which I loved/cared for for 14 years[My dad got it free from a farm.]. Towards the last year of it's life it got infections/etc and such, and eventually it just died right around christmas. :()
I was growing up with animals, and so I too am quite acquainted with them dying eventually. I guess the worst bit here was that this was the first one I have actually bought and took care for.
Just wasted a good cup of coffee by accidentally making it in a dirty cup that had been standing around for a week. I only noticed when I brought it back to my desk and a still warm mug was already standing there. And the timing's perfect too as I'm running out of coffee right now. >.<
F4LL0UT: Just wasted a good cup of coffee by accidentally making it in a dirty cup that had been standing around for a week. I only noticed when I brought it back to my desk and a still warm mug was already standing there. And the timing's perfect too as I'm running out of coffee right now. >.<
Just drink it, the mucus will add to flavor :-P
I always felt that a dirty cup gave it added flavor.
F4LL0UT: Just wasted a good cup of coffee by accidentally making it in a dirty cup that had been standing around for a week. I only noticed when I brought it back to my desk and a still warm mug was already standing there. And the timing's perfect too as I'm running out of coffee right now. >.<
What was previously in the cup? If it was soda/water/etc then don't sweat it....if it was milk/etc, then i'd make a new cup.

tinyE: I always felt that a dirty cup gave it added flavor.
And added immune system boosting through the added bacteria/etc. :D
Post edited March 23, 2013 by GameRager
GameRager: What was previously in the cup? If it was soda/water/etc then don't sweat it....if it was milk/etc, then i'd make a new cup.
Yeah, smash the old cup against the wall and mold a new one from clay, like a man!

Nobody likes cleaning dishes.
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Fenixp
GameRager: What was previously in the cup? If it was soda/water/etc then don't sweat it....if it was milk/etc, then i'd make a new cup.
Fenixp: Yeah, smash the old cup against the wall and mold a new one from clay, like a man!

Nobody likes cleaning dishes.
You now what I meant. ;) :p

(Also paper plates and plastic sporks ftw.)