It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: well had an mri scan on Monday - waited weeks for the appointment - probably be waiting for weeks for the result !!
mondo84: Hope things are okay for you, mate. :)
thank you very much :)
mondo84: Hope things are okay for you, mate. :)
Ian: thank you very much :)
My heart goes out to you, I have to get a cat scan every 2 years and waiting for results NEVER gets easy.
Ian:
my dad got his within days actually - but then they had done the scan as a follow up to an unforseen event. point is, better to know than not!
thanks peeps :) - i not worried, won't be serious anyway - they trying to find out what is causing my tinnitus - had it for years, but the sooner I know, the sooner they can help me mask it :)
Addicted to forums and looking for games to buy... need to cut back.. ****
Runic Games. I'm afraid I may have to freak out. Their installer used their update on the copy of TL2 that I paid $20 for, which crashed the game, and now they wont even help me fix it! I couldn't remember my password so I went to their support page, clicked on "lost password", filled out the form, gave them my email address, and waited for the new password options they promised would be send toot suit. For the past EIGHT HOURS they have been sending me emails asking me if I know my email address!!!! "We can't seem to find your account Sir. Who did you talk to? Are you sure you bought the game?"

AHHHHH!!!!!

"Ah yes I see your account here, we will send the password change link immediatly! Sorry for the delay!"
2 HOURS LATER NOTHING.
"No responce? Hmmmm? What email address did you give us? Was it your email address? Tell you what, we will contact support and get this figured out for you, what's your password? Oh, you will need to file a claim with password support. You tried that? Did it work? Well, did you give them your email address? What email address did you give them?"

SERENITY NOW!!!
tinyE: Runic Games. I'm afraid I may have to freak out. Their installer used their update on the copy of TL2 that I paid $20 for, which crashed the game, and now they wont even help me fix it! I couldn't remember my password so I went to their support page, clicked on "lost password", filled out the form, gave them my email address, and waited for the new password options they promised would be send toot suit. For the past EIGHT HOURS they have been sending me emails asking me if I know my email address!!!! "We can't seem to find your account Sir. Who did you talk to? Are you sure you bought the game?"

AHHHHH!!!!!

"Ah yes I see your account here, we will send the password change link immediatly! Sorry for the delay!"
2 HOURS LATER NOTHING.
"No responce? Hmmmm? What email address did you give us? Was it your email address? Tell you what, we will contact support and get this figured out for you, what's your password? Oh, you will need to file a claim with password support. You tried that? Did it work? Well, did you give them your email address? What email address did you give them?"

SERENITY NOW!!!
Stupid question time. You did register an account, didn't you?

I ask because I read this and thought "Wait, I think I forgot my account password." Then I went to try and log in and got nothing. I tried a couple other usernames I use around the internet and none of them got anything. The password recovery got nothing either. So after that I went and tried registering an account with my primary e-mail address and it went through. After that I went to register my Torchlight 2 CD key and it registered. So I hadn't even made an account and didn't realize it.
beh, nothing
Post edited January 25, 2013 by Telika
tinyE: Runic Games. I'm afraid I may have to freak out. Their installer used their update on the copy of TL2 that I paid $20 for, which crashed the game, and now they wont even help me fix it! I couldn't remember my password so I went to their support page, clicked on "lost password", filled out the form, gave them my email address, and waited for the new password options they promised would be send toot suit. For the past EIGHT HOURS they have been sending me emails asking me if I know my email address!!!! "We can't seem to find your account Sir. Who did you talk to? Are you sure you bought the game?"

AHHHHH!!!!!

2 HOURS LATER NOTHING.

SERENITY NOW!!!
Fictionvision: Stupid question time. You did register an account, didn't you?

I ask because I read this and thought "Wait, I think I forgot my account password." Then I went to try and log in and got nothing. I tried a couple other usernames I use around the internet and none of them got anything. The password recovery got nothing either. So after that I went and tried registering an account with my primary e-mail address and it went through. After that I went to register my Torchlight 2 CD key and it registered. So I hadn't even made an account and didn't realize it.
Yeah I did. Funny thing, though it's kind of sad. After I posted this I went back and sent them a somewhat harsh email as opposed to the nice ones I'd been sending and the immediatly responded to it. Kind of pathetic that I had to get pissed for them to act on it.
Looking for a new career at my age. Trust me, that's a real bitch.
oldschool: Looking for a new career at my age. Trust me, that's a real bitch.
Mind if I ask your age?
If you accidentally hit 'report as spam' when you're trying to unhide low repped posts so you can read a thread, is there a way to undo the false reporting?
JaqFrost: If you accidentally hit 'report as spam' when you're trying to unhide low repped posts so you can read a thread, is there a way to undo the false reporting?
I don't think you can, but I'm also fairly sure posts like that only get investigated when they get more than a single report.
oldschool: Looking for a new career at my age. Trust me, that's a real bitch.
tinyE: Mind if I ask your age?
Personally, I don't really mind, It's just I'd rather keep that to myself.
tinyE: Mind if I ask your age?
oldschool: Personally, I don't really mind, It's just I'd rather keep that to myself.
I totally understand and it is NONE of my business. I only ask because when I hit 30 I realized one of the reasons I was being so self destructive is that I was so miserable with so many aspects of my life, my job being the nastiest one. So I quit, threw 10 years of rep and promotion out the window and started over. At the time I thought I had royally screwed up but seven years later I am living a dream.