It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Life is boring.
FAButzke: That's why games were invented. ;)
And going by comments by others in the past... many of us collect more games than we play them ;)
FAButzke: That's why games were invented. ;)
nijuu: And going by comments by others in the past... many of us collect more games than we play them ;)
Very very true. =)
Get! - New Job!
New Job blocks: Reddit, Gmail
Does not block: Google voice, google plus, GOG

Summary: Expect more invested time into GOG by The Locker of Wecs.

A WINRAR IS YOU!
Weclock: Get! - New Job!
New Job blocks: Reddit, Gmail
Does not block: Google voice, google plus, GOG

Summary: Expect more invested time into GOG by The Locker of Wecs.

A WINRAR IS YOU!
Until they find you posting here. =P
FAButzke: Until they find you posting here. =P
Well, there are other outlets if you need your Weclock fix.
weclock.com
tetrisattack.org
my youtube profile
steam
etc.
FAButzke: Until they find you posting here. =P
Weclock: Well, there are other outlets if you need your Weclock fix.
weclock.com
tetrisattack.org
my youtube profile
steam
etc.
Ow, I'm sorry. I didn't understand you at first then. :(
I thought you've got a new job and they are blocking some sites but GOG wasn't one of those. So you could still "waste" your time here.
Silly me. :(
FAButzke: Ow, I'm sorry. I didn't understand you at first then. :(
I thought you've got a new job and they are blocking some sites but GOG wasn't one of those. So you could still "waste" your time here.
No, no. You understood correctly, I'm "wasting" time here. For a long time, I felt like any posting I was doing here was to fill a responsbility I had to the users here, and well, I try to put off my responsibilities for as long as possible, now I see it as a viable escape.

Yes, they may block GOG, but I doubt it.
FAButzke: Ow, I'm sorry. I didn't understand you at first then. :(
Weclock: No, no. You understood correctly, I'm "wasting" time here. For a long time, I felt like any posting I was doing here was to fill a responsbility I had to the users here, and well, I try to put off my responsibilities for as long as possible, now I see it as a viable escape.

Yes, they may block GOG, but I doubt it.
Oh, thanks. I thought my english had failed me. =)
I'm with you on this one. I work as at customer support (Help Desk) and most of the time I'm tearing my hair out due to stress.
Coming here (posting, browsing the catalogue, etc) relieves that stress.
It's a win win situation in my opinion.
Of course, "no manager" would agree with that. hehehe
FAButzke: Of course, "no manager" would agree with that. hehehe
Haha, very nice.
I dropped $80 on YuGiOh! cards today...I need to learn self-control over my wallet and my needs and wants. -_-
Rohan15: Ayup.
Man that sucks. I'm going to have to replace a sensor on my bike next week thats gonna run around that much.
Shocking hangover and got a reunion tonight.

Nice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwJVWk48oAQ
Rohan15: Ayup.
the_bard: Man that sucks. I'm going to have to replace a sensor on my bike next week thats gonna run around that much.
Oh I know how that is. My mom's current boyfriend is a bike nut and is always repairing his.
I hope they let this thread alive and will not merge with the Steam sales .

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29671
Just broke up with a girl...again...Beer is good (-: