It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: The treasure hunt is officially closed. I'll be contacting owners of keys which weren't taken.

If you have not received a key that you should haveve received, then contact me or respond here (thatbis, if you played the game, posted a code, but I never sent it to you).

Happy new year everyone!
greeklover: Now that the hunt ended, i'd like to say a few things.

Thanks to Tallima for organizing the treasure hunt and for the continuous support throughout the game. I had great fun playing the game and winning codes. I also enjoyed the interactions in the "treasure hunt" treads, it was nice talking to the other players and discussing our progress and failures in the hunt. I watched this thread from beginning to end, even after I retired from the hunt. What I didn't like and find weird is that some people just came in here, claimed codes and disappeared again without the slightest participation in this thread. This was supposed to be a community activity, come in here and say a few words wtf? I also find very suspicious the fact that towards the end of the game people with older accounts with low rep appeared to claim codes. It is obvious that people can abuse the system in many ways and we don't know if this happened but maybe next time the hunt can work in a different way to discourage possible cheating and not rely on fair play only.

Happy New Year!
I was working on a sequel to my treasure hack a while ago that would be multi-player, but it was too much effort for the time. I've never done proper multi-player. Maybe that'll be my next hunt.

I don't mind people sneaking in. Lurkers are a part of the community. They read a lot, think a lot, they just don't post a lot. Think of them as the quiet kid in the classroom. They're apart of the class even if they don't talk much. Some folks are Elmore introverted, some have a hard time writing English or typing, some are socially awkward or anxious. The treasure hunt is for all of them. And If a few good games go to a weird alternative accounts, at least the weirdo played the game, read the forums, and took a step into the community.

Overall, this one went quite well. I hope the next one goes just as splendidly.
Thank you again Tallima for all your work and of course all the donors who contributed to the treasure hunt. It was surprisingly fun! Wish I hadn't passed on the previous ones now.

It's ok if I drop some feedback about the game, later on? It'll be mostly about combat and a couple of puzzles.
Tallima: I don't mind people sneaking in. Lurkers are a part of the community. They read a lot, think a lot, they just don't post a lot. Think of them as the quiet kid in the classroom. They're apart of the class even if they don't talk much. Some folks are Elmore introverted, some have a hard time writing English or typing, some are socially awkward or anxious. The treasure hunt is for all of them. And If a few good games go to a weird alternative accounts, at least the weirdo played the game, read the forums, and took a step into the community.
Completely agree with this. And I mean even old time members can turn into lurkers and not post much anymore. It is just not so noticable ;-)
Thanks again for the fun game.
Avogadro6: Thank you again Tallima for all your work and of course all the donors who contributed to the treasure hunt. It was surprisingly fun! Wish I hadn't passed on the previous ones now.

It's ok if I drop some feedback about the game, later on? It'll be mostly about combat and a couple of puzzles.
Absolutely. I value all feedback. Some feedback made this one better before and even during the game. And I always love to hear the thought processes everyone used. I'd love to hear the story of the person who won, too. What they were thinking, how far ahead they were, what they thought when they found Anna.

One thing is certain: I didn't tackle it the same way everyone else did. I still don't know how to get Edward in the party after Anna (I haven't gone looking hard though).
A funny moment was when I saw that red banner in the troll's room in the first mine and it reminded me of the castle banner in homm3. Let me tell you... I tried every object on it but it didn't give me the homm3 code lol