It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're just over 9 hours into the treasure hunt. Some are exhausted. Some have quit and gone to bed. But things are just getting start, right?

It's time for a screenshot challenge!

The winner of the screenshot challenge can claim this prize as well as claiming a game in the treasure hunt.

These prizes were all donated by MaGo72

You can only win 1 screenshot challenge throughout this treasure hunt. You get to pick your winnings from below.

The winner is the first to post a screenshot or compiled screenshot of my requested things.

Are you ready?

Oh, you want to know what you can win. You can CHOOSE A BUNDLE:

*Pixelated Progress Bundle*
Tales of Maj'Ejal + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok
Terraria

*I couldn't fit into a category Bundle*
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Consortium: Master Edition, The

*Infinity Enjoyment Bundle*
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition + Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition

*The Force Unleashed Bundle*
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition
STAR WARS™: The Force Unleashed™ II

*Grim Dawn Bundle*
Grim Dawn+ + Grim Dawn - Ashes of Malmouth

These are some stellar prizes. Again, round of applause to MaGo72.

The challenge is:
---------------------------------------------------
Compile a screenshot of the 3 stone figures that can be changed to flesh.

Not a winner? Look at the screenshot for a clue into the game.

Are you a winner? I'll contact you either later tonight or tomorrow, depending upon how angry my wife is that I've spent most of the day on the computer. :)

EDIT: To be absolutely clear, even if you have already claimed a winning in the treasure hunt, you can still win more games by winning a screenshot challenge. If you have not claimed a game yet, you can claim a game even after you win a screenshot challenge.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Tallima
Tallima: Soooooo sorry for the bugs. I seriously spent 5 hours testing last night and thought I had them pretty well nailed down.
Well, that means it still has fewer bugs than most professional releases these days, you've spent more time play-testing than most companies do, and we're not having to wait for the updates to be sent to gOg. : )
Nice idea :-)

(I'm pretty sure about the three figures, but just playing this for the fun)
all 3
Attachments:
screen.png (149 Kb)
Tallima: The challenge is:
Compile a screenshot of the 3 stone figures that can be changed to flesh.
Edit: too late and not compiled...
Attachments:
1.jpg (137 Kb)
2.jpg (159 Kb)
3.jpg (148 Kb)
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
I think I caught another bug.
Attachments:
bug.png (146 Kb)
Aramandur: I think I caught another bug.
That is fixed in the newest build. To get up the stairs in your version, just hit the spacebar while going up the stairs.
I_WON_A_GOTY
moonshineshadow: That is fixed in the newest build. To get up the stairs in your version, just hit the spacebar while going up the stairs.
Yes indeed, thank you :)
Great, for some reason it's working now... please ignore the bug report.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
moonshineshadow: That is fixed in the newest build. To get up the stairs in your version, just hit the spacebar while going up the stairs.
I got that too with the latest version after the PLOT TWIST. But I was using a save from an older version, not sure if it matters.

Anyway, that means I'd have to start over to progress. :(
Avogadro6: But I was using a save from an older version, not sure if it matters.
That should not matter. I just installed the new versions over the old one all the time and it worked without problems.
I have the newest build and still got the problem. I assumed it's intentional and there isn't an actual second floor. oO

Hitting space while going up doesn't do anything. If there is another floor, I can't get to it.

Edit: Fourth try worked.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
I turned another thing from stone to flesh, but that probably didn't count as a figurine. Here's my screenshot:
Attachments:
Klumpen0815: I have the newest build and still got the problem. I assumed it's intentional and there isn't an actual second floor. oO
Oh ok. I did not test it with the new build, I just know that Tallima said it was fixed.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_2017_gog_christmas_treasure_hunt_121617_hundreds_of_dollars_worth_of_games_to_win/post101
Seems to be a quite consistent bug.