It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: Yes. Press F1 to get many different options.
Lemon_Curry: Cheers! Any other controls I should know about, or are they all listed in a menu?
One the keyboard, SPACE, arrow keys, and SHIFT and ESC are the only ones that do anything (and then with a gamepad, their corresponding buttons - I haven't tried with the gamepad).

SPACE is action
SHIFT is run
ESC is menu
Lemon_Curry: Cheers! Any other controls I should know about, or are they all listed in a menu?
Tallima: One the keyboard, SPACE, arrow keys, and SHIFT and ESC are the only ones that do anything (and then with a gamepad, their corresponding buttons - I haven't tried with the gamepad).

SPACE is action
SHIFT is run
ESC is menu
Thanks!

I just marched right into the castle and killed the Snow Queen (but I died during the very same round) with the aid of Edward who was then slain by the dwarf... :(
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Bug at snow queen castle after using scroll on Edward you get endless dialog loop
Post edited December 16, 2017 by greeklover
greeklover: Bug at snow queen castle after using scroll on Edward you get endless dialog loop
I didn't...
greeklover: Bug at snow queen castle after using scroll on Edward you get endless dialog loop
Lemon_Curry: I didn't...
Yeah me neither. I went on and killed the Snow Queen :D
I found it. Choosing other conversation options will fix that.

Thanks for the report!
Nice. Already found a couple of games. Thanks for this once again.
I have updated the installer to fix the Edward bug.

If anyone should encounter Edward with the old installer, just don't ask where his siblings are without saving first.
I_BEAT_IT_AND_WON_CRYSIS
Tallima: I have updated the installer to fix the Edward bug.

If anyone should encounter Edward with the old installer, just don't ask where his siblings are without saving first.
Cool.

Santa sure has a lot of GOG bears!
I checked every single (stuffed) toy for keys, dammit! Thanks for the mockery. ;D
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
is it planed that you cant pickup the pickax under the inn?
I chopped down the christmas tree and I got stuck in the corner. :)
Aramandur: I_BEAT_IT_AND_WON_CRYSIS
First confirmed kill! Well done.
darkkiller12: is it planed that you cant pickup the pickax under the inn?
Yes.
Melvinica: I chopped down the christmas tree and I got stuck in the corner. :)
You know, chopping down trees can be hazardous if you don't know where they're going to land!
:)
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Tallima
Huh. People are playing so fast... Still bumbling about looking for sidequests :)
Hmm... I must be missing something. Urgh... Oh well, found codes for 10 games, that's not too bad and the game is really fun :-)
Post edited December 16, 2017 by moonshineshadow