It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Painted_Doll: avatar test
Wouldn't it look better if you cropped it to a square before uploading?
test

test
Post edited October 23, 2017 by Dejavous
It's so good to see this thread still around :)
A_Future_Pilot: It's so good to see this thread still around :)
It's around because you ploinked it. Just like I did.
So what? I have loads of old threads as favourites. Kinda fun getting reminded of them sometimes.
A_Future_Pilot: It's so good to see this thread still around :)
Tarm: It's around because you ploinked it. Just like I did.
So what? I have loads of old threads as favourites. Kinda fun getting reminded of them sometimes.
Why did you ploink,this thread as it is only for testing?
Tarm: It's around because you ploinked it. Just like I did.
Tauto: Why did you ploink,this thread as it is only for testing?
Testing the community.
Tauto: Why did you ploink,this thread as it is only for testing?
Tarm: Testing the community.
Why would you bother as they are just plain nasty button pushers.
Tarm: Testing the community.
Tauto: Why would you bother as they are just plain nasty button pushers.
See the drunk thread for answers.
Tauto: Why would you bother as they are just plain nasty button pushers.
Tarm: See the drunk thread for answers.
I don't befriend drunks nor put up with their dribble so I'll give it a miss.
Tarm: See the drunk thread for answers.
Tauto: I don't befriend drunks nor put up with their dribble so I'll give it a miss.
Hey literate person. How's your day?

Here's what I wrote in The Drunk Thread that's about people having a drunk to get a place where people don't mind fuck ups much.

"I'm back here drinking alcohol again just to tell you all I'm unfavouriting (Is there a word for this? Mines a tongue wrestler!) this thread. Too many here afraid of moderation to go nuts. Moderation is not bad here folks.
"
Tauto: I don't befriend drunks nor put up with their dribble so I'll give it a miss.
Tarm: Hey literate person. How's your day?

Too many here afraid of moderation to go nuts. Moderation is not bad here folks.
Fine,as always.Moderation is biased in this place and I see you haven't been banned as yet so you would say it's okay.
Tarm: Hey literate person. How's your day?

Too many here afraid of moderation to go nuts. Moderation is not bad here folks.
Tauto: Fine,as always.Moderation is biased in this place and I see you haven't been banned as yet so you would say it's okay.
I've been on forums or similar since the 1990's and yes I do think the moderation in this place falls somewhere in the middle between strict and loose.
You're talking about bias and for that I don't know. Haven't used the moderated forum enough to tell.
Post edited November 26, 2017 by Tarm
Tauto: Fine,as always.Moderation is biased in this place and I see you haven't been banned as yet so you would say it's okay.
Tarm: I've been on forums or similar since the 1990's and yes I do think the moderation in this place falls somewhere in the middle between strict and loose.
You're talking about bias and for that I don't know. Haven't used the moderated forum enough to tell.
Let me explain,Moderator is very biased against certain people and I happen to be one of them! I hope it's a bit clearer now.
Tarm: I've been on forums or similar since the 1990's and yes I do think the moderation in this place falls somewhere in the middle between strict and loose.
Tauto: Let me explain,Moderator is very biased against certain people and I happen to be one of them! I hope it's a bit clearer now.
Well. That's life on the net. I've been on the receiving end of that too. IF it's true because it's a subjective measurement if it comes from the afflicted person. Measureable though if you're a numbers person.

Anyway. I guess we're testing moderation now?