It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: * * * ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN SENT * * *

Remember, this giveaway is still ongoing. Update your entries so I can giveaway more! :D
Grargar: Are the prize lists fully up-to-date? I see some games that I might enter for, but there were recently winners for those.
I'll update today :)
foxworks: I'll update today :)
OK. I'll be waiting.
Post edited May 02, 2015 by Grargar
foxworks: I'll update today :)
Grargar: OK. I'll be waiting.
Steam list is updated. Since I cannot edit the Desura list, and because the Chimp is unavailable, I've created a "Desura Addendum" of unavailable Desura games (located under the Desura games list post).
Grargar: OK. I'll be waiting.
foxworks: Steam list is updated. Since I cannot edit the Desura list, and because the Chimp is unavailable, I've created a "Desura Addendum" of unavailable Desura games (located under the Desura games list post).
Is the Chimp fine ? We don't have news from him for a long time !
foxworks: Steam list is updated. Since I cannot edit the Desura list, and because the Chimp is unavailable, I've created a "Desura Addendum" of unavailable Desura games (located under the Desura games list post).
MaxFulvus: Is the Chimp fine ? We don't have news from him for a long time !
Last I heard is HDD failed - so his connectivity will be limited. Which, I guess, is a good time to share my schedule. I will be traveling late next week throughout the weekend so there aren't any plans to do a draw next weekend. Stay tuned and keep your entries updated :D
Yay! Thank you, Alloy627, for the Adventure Park game!

Thanks muchly to you, Foxworks & Sachys for being willing to run the show despite all the RL stuff trying to sneak up on you both. Your effort is appreciated!. :D
Post edited May 02, 2015 by SalarShushan
Thank you, glad to take out a some of the trash ;)
high rated
Thanks to a lack of internet for a time, and then an HD failure after I reconnected, I have not been about the forum as I normally would.

I would like to extend my personal thanks to those of you who have made posts to aid the idea behind TBBBBOB (ie: informing open code droppers and unsure individuals there IS another way forwards).
I would also like you all to note that foxworks deserves an extra special effort in thanks from each and every single one of you - without hom, the admin side of TBBBBOB would be chaos as he is the most adept individual I have ever met at keeping things functual and accessible in such an area (for others).

My own tech issues pale in comparison compared to what I happen to know he is going through right now in real life (note: he will tell you if it is in anyway your business).

On thar note: thankyou all (and thankyou mate) for keeping the idea, the "service" that TBBBBOB has become in regards to many community members, and (in my eyes at least), keeping a part of the soul of a genuine community together.

thirty cheers for all!

HIP HIP...

(as my connection is piss poor, you'll have to continue this yourselves)
HIP HIP... or was that s'posed to be HOORAY! I'm going with the thirty hips. Might be on account of being s bit tipsy... HIP...
Thanks to Fox and Chimp for making the BBBBoB a new vision of the giveaway !

As Kane said : "One vision, one purpose !"
My gratitude to everyone who hosts or contributes game codes to these giveaways.
I suppose I'll enter for Overcast: Walden and the Werewolf (Steam) this time around.

Thanks.
Thanks to triock for the game I won, and many many thanks to fox and chimp for the ongoing efforts, especially in light of their offline issues!

Speaking of one vision.... have a link to my favorite "One Vision". ;)
Sachys: * * *

thirty cheers for all!
Wow, thirty? That sounds exhaustive. How about three cheers? Many thanks for the kind words, Chimpy :D

And a big thank you to those that actively participate and donate to the BBBBoB cause.
HIP,HIP, HIP, HIP, HIP, HIP, HIP, HIP, HIP, HIP, HIP, HIP,HIP, HIP, HIP

wait, how many was that, oh well....

HOORAY!

Thanks to foxworks and Sachys for your continued effort and dedication to this giveaway. Thanks to LinustheBold for donating my prize. Thanks to all the donors!

Congrats to all the winners!
high rated
* * * THREAD BUMP FROM SUNNY ARIZONA * * *

Make sure your entries are up to date. While there are no plans to do a draw this weekend, another will happen soon.