It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: I will leave a Ravensword: Shadowlands Humble gift link for this :)
PM sent!
Madmate: PM sent!
Madmate: I would like Starpoint Gemini and I'm leaving Men of War: Condemned Heroes (Steam)
Thanks!
EDIT:
It seams I already have that game, so let it stay, thanks, and I'm leaving my game for grabs, anyway!
I will leave Dollar Dash steam for Ravensword: Shadowlands :)
hitclub: I will leave Dollar Dash steam for Ravensword: Shadowlands :)
PM sent
I made this list on pastebin for the thread. Would people like to use pastebin for listkeeping?

http://pastebin.com/eaqv4ejM

edit: an easy way to access the links is by highligthing a link, and right clicking to choose "open link in new tab" (on Firefox, at least).

This makes it possible for anyone to alter the list, so people can just change things around themselves.
Post edited April 05, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: I made this list on pastebin for the thread. Would people like to use pastebin for listkeeping?

edit: an easy way to access the links is by highligthing a link, and right clicking to choose "open link in new tab" (on Firefox, at least).

This makes it possible for anyone to alter the list, so people can just change things around themselves.
I had thought in Pastebin when there was the discussion about which option to use but didn´t know you could make it editable by anyone. Do you use the "create a new version of this paste" link for that?
spoderman: I'll take Doorways and leave Aura: Fate of the Ages Humble link (Steam)
I'll take Aura and leave Bleed (steam)
cmdr_flashheart: Would people like to use pastebin for listkeeping?
in short: no.

its difficult enough to keep track of this thread without having to attend a secondary site to find out nearly the same bunch of games nobody wanted before are still there (because ones i wanted have vanished meanwhile).
(sorry - late here and trying to be concise and thats a fact on both counts)
this is kind of why my "say why you want the game" thread didnt work - aside from the fact people didnt want to make any effort.

as a constructive suggestion: one game on offer at any one time only. no listkeeping required, and if people aren't biting, then someone will just have to take one up the botty for the rest of us (Stooner).
Post edited April 05, 2014 by Sachys
cmdr_flashheart: I made this list on pastebin for the thread. Would people like to use pastebin for listkeeping?

LoboBlanco: I had thought in Pastebin when there was the discussion about which option to use but didn´t know you could make it editable by anyone. Do you use the "create a new version of this paste" link for that?
Yes, to edit the list, you use the "create new version" option.

Sachys: in short: no.

its difficult enough to keep track of this thread without having to attend a secondary site to find out nearly the same bunch of games nobody wanted before are still there (because ones i wanted have vanished meanwhile).
this is kind of why my "say why you want the game" thread didnt work - aside from the fact people didnt want to make any effort.

as a constructive suggestion: one game on offer at any one time only. no listkeeping required, and if people aren't biting, then someone will just have to take one up the botty for the rest of us (Stooner).
Personally, I am for no listkeeping at all, but I'd like to help people do what they want to do.

I like your idea, though, and I guess if people want to do a few games at a time, that's not bad. But if no one would like a game, then the gifter should get to keep it, that's only fair.

If there's a general consensus about what everyone would like to do, then I'll amend the rules; whatever y'all like.
Post edited April 05, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: But if no one would like a game, then the gifter should get to keep it, that's only fair..
My point exactly - why the list? - couple of games / couple of posts at most should be listed.
ideally, nothing should be and this thread should work on the basis of its title (and therefore broadly) its desription, or its just another case of ninja thread gone wrong, sadly.
Post edited April 05, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: ...
ideally, nothing should be and this thread should work on the basis of its title (and therefore broadly) its desription...
That's the way I saw it work at another forum, from where I got the idea.
gbaz69: I'll take rrddd, thanks:D
I'll leave Silent Storm Gold Edition.
innerring: I'll take S2 Gold and leave Men of War: Red Tide (Steam)

edit: thanks!
I'll take this and leave Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition Steam key :)
spoderman: I'll take Doorways and leave Aura: Fate of the Ages Humble link (Steam)
alexkoti: I'll take Aura and leave Bleed (steam)
PM'd
high rated
Sachys: in short: no.

Actually, at the beginning I thought that was the way it was going to be, but, the thread started to morph, some (generous) people started to leave more keys than they took (if they took any) and so, the need for a list arouse, because if not, some of those keys would become buried in the posts, forgotten for eternity.......and one day an alien would come when the planet has already frozen and would found an android boy and.........err.....then the thread instead of having shifted to an alternate ninja thread would´ve become a "find the easter key ninja bunny" thread (which I´m perfectly fine with, if that the path it would have turned into), I guess everyone has different expectations for the thread or maybe not at all, the fact is that it has become something bigger than the creator thought, a monster...............it´s........ALIVEEEEE, cmdr_flashheartEIN, it´s ALIVEEEEE :P *raises arms to the skies*
In any case I think it will continue to evolve, this indeed, is worthy studying.
Your suggestion seems really like the idea cmdr_flashheart had at the beginning, had the rule been strict. So if this thread eats anybody we´ll just blame cmdr_flashheart loose iron fist :D
Just cross your fingers nobody comes with torches and pitchforks. :P
LoboBlanco:
Actually, my point is more: if its not take one give one and theres a list... why not just use ninja thread?" really.
Seems pointless.

I'll leave it there as its twenty to five here.