It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Laulajatar: I'll leave Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves (Steam) for it.
Momo1991: I'll take Sang-Froid and Humanity Asset (Steam) in place of it, please ;-)
I'll take Humanity Asset and leave The 39 Steps (Steam) for it
Momo1991: I'll take Sang-Froid and Humanity Asset (Steam) in place of it, please ;-)
letsmaybeLP92: I'll take Humanity Asset and leave The 39 Steps (Steam) for it
PM on it's way momentarily...
letsmaybeLP92: I'll take Humanity Asset and leave The 39 Steps (Steam) for it
Momo1991: PM on it's way momentarily...
Got it! Thanks :D
I've had these in-game bonuses for a while - just PM me if you want them - feel free to leave your lowliest bundle game or nothing at all. They just need a good home where they'll be played...

Iron Grip:Marauders $10
Bighead BASH: In-game content pack
stg83: It has been quite a while so if still available I'd like The Whispered World and would leave Aerena Clash of Champions steam gift if that is considered acceptable, thanks.
I only saw this because I looked through the posts, gog has recently been not giving me notifications about forum replies.

I sent the code, although I don't know if you still want it :)
mabrookes: I only saw this because I looked through the posts, gog has recently been not giving me notifications about forum replies.

I decided that I do want it and will try it so thanks for that, Aerena Clash of Champions (Steam gift) now available from me. :)
stg83: It has been quite a while so if still available I'd like The Whispered World and would leave Aerena Clash of Champions steam gift if that is considered acceptable, thanks.
mabrookes: I only saw this because I looked through the posts, gog has recently been not giving me notifications about forum replies.

Yeah, sorry about that Mabrookes - but felt I had to say something. Actually I have a spare gift copy too :-( Hopefully he can get it to run properly...

stg83: I decided that I do want it and will try it so thanks for that, Aerena Clash of Champions (Steam gift) now available from me. :)
I would like Aerena and will leave Chains (Steam Gift)

Edit: Thanks for Aerena!
Post edited April 04, 2014 by Pickle1477
Pickle1477: I would like Aerena and will leave Chains (Steam Gift)

Edit: Thanks for Aerena!
No problem, Enjoy. :)
Thank you Ingsoc85! :)
Ghorpm: And I'll leave Gunpoint (Steam) for anyone to take :)
Stooner: Can I take Gunpoint and leave Oknytt (Dersura/ think you'll get also Steam when redeemed)?
I'm interested by Oknytt if it's still available.
I'll leave Broken Sword 2 (Steam)
roelibex: Starpoint Gemini (steam)
Stooner: As Madmate doesn't want anymore, can I take this? And leave Offspring Fling (Steam)?
Pm incoming!
benderz: I'm interested by Oknytt if it's still available.
Well, not anymore.. PM'ing you in instants (having loads of trouble with some USB-sticks the prefecture gave me...)
roelibex: Pm incoming!
Thank you!
Post edited April 05, 2014 by Stooner
>>>>><span class="bold">Updated List</span><<<<<
roelibex: Ill take Gorky (if still available) and leave Starpoint Gemini (steam)
Madmate: I would like Starpoint Gemini and I'm leaving Men of War: Condemned Heroes (Steam)
Thanks!
EDIT:
It seams I already have that game, so let it stay, thanks, and I'm leaving my game for grabs, anyway!
I will leave a Ravensword: Shadowlands Humble gift link for this :)