It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Laulajatar: Is Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead still up?
If so, I'd take it and dig up something in return.
genkicolleen: It is indeed! PM coming your way~!
Genki why did you sent the code for Holy Avatar to me? LOL

I'm not asking for it. Please sent it to Laulajatar , not me.
rong44: Face Noir Steam key
genkicolleen: Me, please :) I'll leave Kairo (Steam) in return.
taking kairo and leave in place XIII Century Gold Steam Game
Grargar: Redfern has not responded yet, but I have sent you the key nonetheless.
Thank you very much!
kokie: Genki why did you sent the code for Holy Avatar to me? LOL

EEK! Thank you so much for your honesty! I didn't even notice this message 'til this morning. Code sent to Laulajatar!

lugum: taking kairo and leave in place XIII Century Gold Steam Game
Kairo code sent :)
Post edited April 02, 2014 by genkicolleen

genkicolleen: EEK! Thank you so much for your honesty! I didn't even notice this message 'til this morning. Code sent to Laulajatar!

lugum: taking kairo and leave in place XIII Century Gold Steam Game
genkicolleen: Kairo code sent :)
received, thanks.
Redfern: Guess i should add some more stuff to keep topic alive
So it will be...Aeon Command - "is a tug of war strategy space warfare game." And i totally suck at this.
Desura OR Gamersgate by recipient choice
Grargar: I would like Aeon Command in GamersGate. In return, I could leave Death to Spies Gold Edition (Steam). And now, I go to sleep so it could be a while before I reply.
No problem, but you need to send your GG associated email to me via PM (i dont know how else send gifts).

P.S. Looks like almost all my codes was "consumed" after all. I will drop in more later.
Post edited April 02, 2014 by Redfern

genkicolleen: EEK! Thank you so much for your honesty! I didn't even notice this message 'til this morning. Code sent to Laulajatar!
Thank you, received & activated!

And thank you for your honesty, too, kokie :)
Grargar: I would like Aeon Command in GamersGate. In return, I could leave Death to Spies Gold Edition (Steam). And now, I go to sleep so it could be a while before I reply.
Redfern: No problem, but you need to send your GG associated email to me via PM (i dont know how else send gifts).

P.S. Looks like almost all my codes was "consumed" after all. I will drop in more later.
I think you can send him a link that goes like this "GG main site url / giftcard / bunch of alphanumeric characters.
Maybe you get that from the gift page url or something.
Redfern: snip
Thank you Redfern. I redeemed the key.
high rated
genkicolleen: I would like Waking Mars, and will leave Oknytt for Desura (and can be activated on Steam afterwards)
Sorry for the late reply - PM sent.

Impaler26: I'd take Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam) and leave Little Racers STREET (Steam) in return.
Same here - sorry for the delay and PM sent.

kokie: PM sent!
Thanks a bunch!!
mabrookes: Ill take Unhack if you dont mind. Ill leave The Whispered World on Steam
It has been quite a while so if still available I'd like The Whispered World and would leave Aerena Clash of Champions steam gift if that is considered acceptable, thanks.
mabrookes: Ill take Unhack if you dont mind. Ill leave The Whispered World on Steam
stg83: It has been quite a while so if still available I'd like The Whispered World and would leave Aerena Clash of Champions steam gift if that is considered acceptable, thanks.
Be aware that the Steam version of The Whispered World is broken for many people - no clue why. I finally had to download my drm-free copy and even then it broke in Chapter 2. Am now awaiting either a save file or some kind of patch.
Momo1991: Be aware that the Steam version of The Whispered World is broken for many people - no clue why. I finally had to download my drm-free copy and even then it broke in Chapter 2. Am now awaiting either a save file or some kind of patch.
I had problems with The Whispered World, myself -- luckily I documented it! From my review:

On my true adventure games, I'm getting most of the image cut off, with only the left side of the graphics showing. This first happened when I tried to play The Whispered World. I tried changing my resolution, but that did nothing, so I set the game aside to play later.

Last night I installed and tried to play NiBiRu, and the same thing happened! Gah! I then realized it was only the true adventures this was happening with. Well, I just couldn't accept that! RAAAAAH! Let's go experiment!

"My computer:

I have Windows 7 on this computer, and a widescreen monitor with my desktop resolution set to 1920x1080.

After once again checking that it wasn't the desktop resolution, here's what I found:

Because everything is just toooo hard to see (for me) at my 1920x1080 resolution, I had made a setting to make things look bigger. This was the problem.

The fix:
(She's finally getting to the fix! About time!)

Right-click on your desktop, then choose Personalize.

Look at the left side of the pop-up towards the bottom and click on Display.

On the right side of the pop-up, you'll see three options: Smaller - 100%, Medium - 125%, and Larger (my setting) - 150%

Switching to Smaller or Medium allows the games to display properly when I play them.

Oh no, a new problem! :o

All of the shortcuts on my desktop have moved, and they're a different size, now!

*shrugs* Dem's da breaks. It's the only way to get my games to display properly. Once I'm done playing, I'll switch back to the Larger setting, and put my icons back where they belong."

I don't know if this is the problem y'all were having, but it's worth mentioning, just in case ^__^
Post edited April 03, 2014 by genkicolleen
Thanks for the info, Genki - unfortunately I never got that far - it wouldn't even start up - just fail and crash back to the desktop. I tried running it in adminstrative mode, changing the .ini, setting the preference to -sw for windowed mode - nothing, nada, zip, zilch. So I downloaded my drm-free copy (got the humblebundle a while back) and it ran fine until mid-Chapter 2. Now I'm stuck on a bridge and can't move.

Sooooo, I went to Daedalic's official forum for some more research. Apparently Chapter 2 issue and Chapter 4 issue (also getting stuck) have been reported ages ago but not fixed - clearly. Also I found someone report that some scenes (in the 60-70 range) were only 1KB - my copy also has this issue.

Ugh :-( Hoping I hear back from support before I completely forget where I was in the game...
Well shucks! >_< I've had no problems with Daedalic games (save the issue mentioned above,) so I guess I should count myself as lucky!

TWW is pretty entertaining... if you can stomach Sadwick's whiny voice. At least he perks up a bit as you progress! lol~ Satinav is much better, imo :)