It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tannath: The number of games increased by two since yesterday. Did anyone add new games in exchange for nothing or did someone forget to remove the games they claimed? (I see both Wildlife Park 3 and Probably Archery in there, and also To The Moon and Disciples III: Renaissance, and according to the latest posts that's probably wrong)
I fixed it, someone probably forgot to remove Wildlife Park 3. To the Moon was offered by another user (ksirtet) as well, so it should still be available :)
Tannath: The number of games increased by two since yesterday. Did anyone add new games in exchange for nothing or did someone forget to remove the games they claimed? (I see both Wildlife Park 3 and Probably Archery in there, and also To The Moon and Disciples III: Renaissance, and according to the latest posts that's probably wrong)
I offered Disciples III: Renaissance.

v3: Greetings everybody!

Is "The Samaritan Paradox" still available? Even if not, this is my first post, so I'd like to leave something anyway.
Let's start with "Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space" (Steam).
spoderman: PM'd
Almost two and a half months passed and still delivered as promised. Many thanks!
v3: I offered Disciples III: Renaissance.
Yes, but did you remove the game you got in return from the list?
Tannath: Yes, but did you remove the game you got in return from the list?
As I recall, I didn't even have to delete it, because it wasn't there, but yes, I checked that. The other "To The Moon" you see in the list was offered earlier by another user, as WildHobgoblin said.
I offer Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs(Steam)
Motterman: I offer Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs(Steam)
I'll take that, in return for the Humble Origin Bundle I left earlier withiout taking anything.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Demzon
Homard01: Hello GOG, long time member of man other gaming forums but first time post on the GOG forums.

xananax, I'd take Kingdom Rush and offer up a Bastion steam key if that works.
georgealmighty: Hey, I'll gladly take Bastion and leave Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers

Got PM and activated. Thank you Homard01
i would like to take tiny&big and leave guardians of middle-earth
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
i will take broken sword 2 and leave guardians of middle-earth smaug's treasure dlc
Post edited May 14, 2015 by parasol123
I'll take stacking and add gunpoint (steam)
georgealmighty: Hey, I'll gladly take Bastion and leave Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers

Got PM and activated. Thank you Homard01
parasol123: i would like to take tiny&big and leave guardians of middle-earth
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
parasol123: i will take broken sword 2 and leave guardians of middle-earth smaug's treasure dlc
IMO you shouldn't leave a DLC for a full game, better just give it to the person who takes the base game. Just my opinion.
Motterman: I offer Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs(Steam)
I can't seem to be able to talk via chat so just to let you know that I got the game, thank you.
parasol123: i would like to take tiny&big and leave guardians of middle-earth

i will take broken sword 2 and leave guardians of middle-earth smaug's treasure dlc
Demzon: IMO you shouldn't leave a DLC for a full game, better just give it to the person who takes the base game. Just my opinion.
i intended to offer them as one but the two games i took was separate
I offer Torchlight 1 (GOG)
jlkawaii: I offer Torchlight 1 (GOG)
Hi, nice game but this was released for free on gog a couple of years ago and, as stated in rule n.2 on first post:
cmdr_flashheart: 2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine"
So,don't think you can offer that on this thread :(
Logtck: Hi, nice game but this was released for free on gog a couple of years ago and, as stated in rule n.2 on first post:
cmdr_flashheart: 2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine"
Logtck: So,don't think you can offer that on this thread :(
oh ? Sorry ^^. Thanks for the information.
You can offer it and have it added to the list, but can't take anything for it. =)