It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WildHobgoblin: Well, everybody needs a hobby, I suppose.
At least it's better than throwing rocks at kittens...
Tannath: How about playing games? :/
I was afraid of what Galaxy and TW3 would bring to our community because more visibility for GOG and so many new people around also meant a lot more retards would show up here and be... you know, retards. We'll have to change the way we do things. Maybe a protected document that only a few trustworthy members can edit or something.
I share your reservations regarding "the new Gog", and since I'm not interested in Galaxy, I have little to gain (except maybe an ulcer). IIRC breaking the list has been a thing before, so, maybe we'll just see how it goes? New method of list keeping may be in order, but also means more hassle...
Tannath: It was. The retard is back at work. I'm watching it in real time...
Logtck: ...no problem to fix it again (done), but what's happening?? :O
Just some trolling, I'd say ;)
Post edited May 09, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
Greetings everybody!

spoderman: I'll take Edge of Space and leave The Samaritan Paradox (Steam/Desura key, it works on both)
Is "The Samaritan Paradox" still available? Even if not, this is my first post, so I'd like to leave something anyway.
Let's start with "Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space" (Steam).
Oathe: I'll take Madballs, and leave To The Moon (Steam)
I'll claim To The Moon if all right, and add <span class="bold">Disciples III: Renaissance</span> (Steam).
Tannath: It was. The retard is back at work. I'm watching it in real time...
Many thanks for the fix, Logtck. REP+ for your assistance ;)
Xaxius: exactly which rule does this violate? I don't recall that being a free game although I might have missed it, and while they are taking games back and forth they aren't actually trading it wasn't pre arranged and wasn't offered as a trade he just happened to leave a game that the person he took one from wanted, this has happened on several occasions, as long as another game is left there are no broken rules.

the trading rule is to stop people from saying "ill give anyone game X if they give me game Y" or "I have game A what will someone give me for it" those are trades.
WildHobgoblin: Firstly: neither Lobuz5 nor Oathe seemed to have a problem with my objection, I think the proposed solution (wait 5 days) is a reasonable one, so no biggie, eh? ;)

Secondly: The OP clearly states
cmdr_flashheart: .
How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.
WildHobgoblin: So no "circle-gifting". Arguing whether some action does still "honor the spirit of the rules" or not is arguing semantics, as far as I'm concerned. It's against the rules, don't do it, simple as that.

Thirdly: As stated, I don't have a huge problem with this myself in this particular case, but I think the rules are there for a reason. To avoid future problems, potential backlash, and discussions/querys exactly like this one, just don't gift your gifter, done.

Thanks for reading, and a good day to you, sir ;)
huh so it does. for some reason I didn't recall that being there I just remembered that there was no trading I haven't read the op in like a year though so that may have been why. I just asked because as I said ive seen it happen on multiple occasions. thanks for pointing it out and answering my inquiry.
Azrael360: Many thanks for the fix, Logtck. REP+ for your assistance ;)
You're welcome, hope this thread goes on and on! :)
Oathe: I'll take Madballs, and leave To The Moon (Steam)
v3: I'll claim To The Moon if all right, and add <span class="bold">Disciples III: Renaissance</span> (Steam).
PM Sent. Please make sure to add your game to the list. =)
Oathe: I'm okay with that. If no new is interested in the next 5 days I'll take it on the 6th if no one cares.
Lobuz5: I'm fine in all cases when the game goes to someone who will actually play it.

Oathe, please let me now via PM or reply here next week.
5 days later with no inquiries. I'll take Wildlife Park, and leave Probably Archery
Post edited May 10, 2015 by Oathe
v3: I'll claim To The Moon if all right, and add <span class="bold">Disciples III: Renaissance</span> (Steam).
Oathe: PM Sent. Please make sure to add your game to the list. =)
Added both yesterday, but now I see list has been messed with again. This can happen indefinitely while everybody has write permissions.

Back to the main topic, thanks a lot Oathe, redeemed it!
Fixed again... someone really doesn't know what to do in their life!
Anyway, just to update the list the right way,I don't know if has to be deleted "To The Moon" and "Wildlife Park"... if so, just delete them!
And please, let's find one other way to work with this list!
I'll try to search the Internet for a solution... if someone has one, please post it! :)
Lobuz5: I'm fine in all cases when the game goes to someone who will actually play it.

Oathe, please let me now via PM or reply here next week.
Oathe: 5 days later with no inquiries. I'll take Wildlife Park, and leave Probably Archery
PM sent
This is a dumb question, that has prolly been answered somewhere in the 100+ pages of posts, but...to be honest? I didn't read all the pages.

I have some game keys for steam I wouldn't mind leaving...Can ya explain to me how I go about leaving them, and how if at some point a game is added that interests me, how to claim it...and also how to see what games have been added....

Sorry for the stupid questions :(
Shaide: This is a dumb question, that has prolly been answered somewhere in the 100+ pages of posts, but...to be honest? I didn't read all the pages.

I have some game keys for steam I wouldn't mind leaving...Can ya explain to me how I go about leaving them, and how if at some point a game is added that interests me, how to claim it...and also how to see what games have been added....

Sorry for the stupid questions :(
no don't be sorry :)

just list the games for which you have spare keys; i'm sure some GOGers will be interested. and add them to the spreadsheet below

in return you will be able to take any game listed in the spreadsheets : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uizut386vwmQyz-WzPJA9iZ-B8k3lwkoSBc6knwaBjg/edit?pli=1#gid=0

i'm not sure if all games are stil avaible so it's a hit or miss for the oldest ones.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by DyNaer

5 days later with no inquiries. I'll take Wildlife Park, and leave Probably Archery
Lobuz5: PM sent
Thank you! (someone else updated the list for me so thank you too!)
v3: Added both yesterday, but now I see list has been messed with again. This can happen indefinitely while everybody has write permissions.

Back to the main topic, thanks a lot Oathe, redeemed it!
You are most welcome!
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Oathe
The number of games increased by two since yesterday. Did anyone add new games in exchange for nothing or did someone forget to remove the games they claimed? (I see both Wildlife Park 3 and Probably Archery in there, and also To The Moon and Disciples III: Renaissance, and according to the latest posts that's probably wrong)
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Tannath
v3: Greetings everybody!

spoderman: I'll take Edge of Space and leave The Samaritan Paradox (Steam/Desura key, it works on both)
v3: Is "The Samaritan Paradox" still available? Even if not, this is my first post, so I'd like to leave something anyway.
Let's start with "Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space" (Steam).
PM'd