It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WildHobgoblin: So, since I just snatched the Indiegala Megaadventure bundle, but already own these, I'll be adding the three Runaway games to the list (take nothing).
Meaning, up for the taking are (all steam):

Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle
Runaway, A Road Adventure
Runaway: A Twist of Fate

Have a good weekend everyone :)
Hi, since my 5 days old request to xananax is still without an answer, I'll ask if I can take Runaway and leave bejeweled 3.
I'm also wandering if bejeweled 3 is a game I can offer without breaking some of this thread's rule... in case let me know!
WildHobgoblin: So, since I just snatched the Indiegala Megaadventure bundle, but already own these, I'll be adding the three Runaway games to the list (take nothing).

Logtck: Hi, since my 5 days old request to xananax is still without an answer, I'll ask if I can take Runaway and leave bejeweled 3.
I'm also wandering if bejeweled 3 is a game I can offer without breaking some of this thread's rule... in case let me know!
Bejeweled 3 was free on origin last September.
Logtck: Hi, since my 5 days old request to xananax is still without an answer, I'll ask if I can take Runaway and leave bejeweled 3.
Oathe: Bejeweled 3 was free on origin last September.
Ah, ok, didn't kow, I just boutgh it with the last humblebundle deal!
Nevermind, when I'll get some non-free game I'll post again, thanks for the clarification!

(Won't it be useful to have a list of games that were for free recently?)

In the event the above poster has no alternative games I'll take the three run aways, and leave Betrayer, Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse, and Rocket birds: Hard boiled.
Logtck: Ah, ok, didn't kow, I just boutgh it with the last humblebundle deal!
Nevermind, when I'll get some non-free game I'll post again, thanks for the clarification!

True but no one has volunteered to make one so it can be hit or miss
Post edited May 02, 2015 by Oathe

If its the steam version then you can put that one up. The Origin version was the one free a few months back.

BenKii: If its the steam version then you can put that one up. The Origin version was the one free a few months back.
I confirm that I can offer the Steam version

Oathe: In the event the above poster has no alternative games I'll take the three run aways, and leave Betrayer, Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse, and Rocket birds: Hard boiled.
By the way, actually I have no alternative game to offer, you can ask for Runaway, I'll take next! ;)
BenKii: If its the steam version then you can put that one up. The Origin version was the one free a few months back.
Logtck: I confirm that I can offer the Steam version

Oathe: In the event the above poster has no alternative games I'll take the three run aways, and leave Betrayer, Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse, and Rocket birds: Hard boiled.
Logtck: By the way, actually I have no alternative game to offer, you can ask for Runaway, I'll take next! ;)
I just remember. The Origin key that was given away from humblebundle is 1 key so that key you offer has all of the origin games you paid for from that bundle. Keep that in mind if you've already activated the key, or plan to use it for trading purposes! =)
Logtck: I confirm that I can offer the Steam version

By the way, actually I have no alternative game to offer, you can ask for Runaway, I'll take next! ;)
Oathe: I just remember. The Origin key that was given away from humblebundle is 1 key so that key you offer has all of the origin games you paid for from that bundle. Keep that in mind if you've already activated the key, or plan to use it for trading purposes! =)
RIght, but I activate the Origin bundle and NOT the Steam Bejeweled 3, for which I have the "gift link"... so I'll offer only the game instead of all the bundle! (hope it is allowed by humblebundle, as you can obtain the gift link right from there!)
Anyway, no problem for me! :)
Will take Rocket birds: Hard boiled (Steam) and i leave Last Inua (Steam)
Oathe: I just remember. The Origin key that was given away from humblebundle is 1 key so that key you offer has all of the origin games you paid for from that bundle. Keep that in mind if you've already activated the key, or plan to use it for trading purposes! =)
Logtck: RIght, but I activate the Origin bundle and NOT the Steam Bejeweled 3, for which I have the "gift link"... so I'll offer only the game instead of all the bundle! (hope it is allowed by humblebundle, as you can obtain the gift link right from there!)
Okay cool. So I'll take the other two runaways and leave rocketbirds and betrayer
DyNaer: Will take Rocket birds: Hard boiled (Steam) and i leave Last Inua (Steam)
Rocketbirds sent via pm! =)
DyNaer: Will take Rocket birds: Hard boiled (Steam) and i leave Last Inua (Steam)
I would like to take Last Inua (Steam) and leave Post Mortem (Steam) if thats alright.
Logtck: RIght, but I activate the Origin bundle and NOT the Steam Bejeweled 3, for which I have the "gift link"... so I'll offer only the game instead of all the bundle! (hope it is allowed by humblebundle, as you can obtain the gift link right from there!)
Oathe: Okay cool. So I'll take the other two runaways and leave rocketbirds and betrayer
Aright, so I hope I am doing this the right way...
Runaway II and III (The Dream of the Turtle and Twist of Fate) will find a new home with Oathe.
WildHobgoblin: Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle
Runaway (I), A Road Adventure is on the way to Logtck.
Post edited May 03, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
Oathe: Okay cool. So I'll take the other two runaways and leave rocketbirds and betrayer
WildHobgoblin: Aright, so I hope I am doing this the right way...
Runaway II and III (The Dream of the Turtle and Twist of Fate) will find a new home with Oathe.
WildHobgoblin: Runaway (I), A Road Adventure is on the way to Logtck.
Received. Thank you! Rocketbirds already taken. Adding Betrayer (Steam) to the list.
WildHobgoblin: Aright, so I hope I am doing this the right way...
WildHobgoblin: Runaway (I), A Road Adventure is on the way to Logtck.
Received too and added Bejeweled 3 (Steam) to the list, thank you very much! :)