It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redfern: *snip*
Also One of Millenium 2 keys turned to be not needed after all, so i guess its still for someone to grab
I'd take Millennium 2 and can offer Raiden Legacy: The Return (Desura) if it's still available.
foxworks: I offer up The Swapper from Humble Indie Bundle 11
BlackDawn: I'd take this. I can offer The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (steam).
Swapper is yours. I'll PM shortly!
theslitherydeee: I'd be interested in Lord of the Rings and can offer:
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
Check PM.

foxworks: Swapper is yours. I'll PM shortly!
Great, thanks :)
Lord of the Rings has been claimed:
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key is now available.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by theslitherydeee
Redfern: *snip*
Also One of Millenium 2 keys turned to be not needed after all, so i guess its still for someone to grab
Impaler26: I'd take Millennium 2 and can offer Raiden Legacy: The Return (Desura) if it's still available.
PM sent
Impaler26: I'd take Millennium 2 and can offer Raiden Legacy: The Return (Desura) if it's still available.
Redfern: PM sent
Thanks, game received. :) So Raiden Legacy: The Return (Desura) is up for grabs from me.
BranjoHello: I'd like to take that Crayon Physics Deluxe.
I will leave F.E.A.R. 2 (Steam) on the table.
PM is on it's way.
Redfern: PM sent
Impaler26: Thanks, game received. :) So Raiden Legacy: The Return (Desura) is up for grabs from me.
I'm interested, and I can leave here Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition [STEAM] for it...
Impaler26: Thanks, game received. :) So Raiden Legacy: The Return (Desura) is up for grabs from me.
Azrael360: I'm interested, and I can leave here Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition [STEAM] for it...
PM sent.
Azrael360: I'm interested, and I can leave here Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition [STEAM] for it...
Impaler26: PM sent.
Key received and activated, thanks! ^_^

Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition [STEAM] is available now ;)
BranjoHello: I'd like to take that Crayon Physics Deluxe.
I will leave F.E.A.R. 2 (Steam) on the table.
katsaysmeh: PM is on it's way.
Activated. Thanks. :)
snip
Post edited March 17, 2014 by theslitherydeee
low rated
I got Giana siisters for steam, not sure what to trade it for, If anyone has a spare Long Live the Queen or Shivah let me know if they want this
grunthos64: I got Giana siisters for steam, not sure what to trade it for, If anyone has a spare Long Live the Queen or Shivah let me know if they want this
Well this isn't exactly a trading thread. You might be better served by posting or searching the classifieds thread. However, if one of the games on your want list shows up, then you could certainly ask for it and the offer one of those two games for someone else ;-)
grunthos64: I got Giana siisters for steam, not sure what to trade it for, If anyone has a spare Long Live the Queen or Shivah let me know if they want this
That belongs in the classifieds thread. Here you either ask for something that is on offer already and leave something on the board as a replacement or you just leave something.