It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A.Ryan: I dont see any reply for it in this thread and the game its on the list, for that reason i ask for it, oh well. Thanks anyway.
team_dota2: I'm not very sure but i think i gave it to someone here. I keep a list of GoG keys (for this thread) and another list for trading. Since it's not there i assume i gave it here. If not, i apologize. I will contact you once i list a new key here
It's ok, dont worries mate, just remember me if u get a spare copy and please update the list xD Thanks u!
A.Ryan: I dont see any reply for it in this thread and the game its on the list, for that reason i ask for it, oh well. Thanks anyway.
team_dota2: I'm not very sure but i think i gave it to someone here. I keep a list of GoG keys (for this thread) and another list for trading. Since it's not there i assume i gave it here. If not, i apologize. I will contact you once i list a new key here
Maybe was Crsldmc who received it: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1426 ?
low rated
Azrael360: Maybe was Crsldmc who received it: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1426 ?
Cant see his name on my PMs list so i guess it wasn't him? Please confirm Crsldmc

When someone asks me for a game on the list i never reply on the thread. I just send a PM with the key and ask people to update the list (I'm a lazy bum :D )
Post edited May 26, 2014 by team_dota2
lugum: it is and included dracula 5. pm sent.
Azrael360: Thanks, key received. Then, dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ [DESURA] and Heileen [DESURA] are available now.
Can I take Heileen [DESURA] and leave Gemini Rue ( Desura Key )?
Azrael360: Maybe was Crsldmc who received it: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1426 ?
Yep i think the same before ask for it, but i dont see any reply from team_dota2, or anyone ask for Offspring next, and finnally the game still up on the list so i supossed they dont finish the "trade" :D
Azrael360: Thanks, key received. Then, dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ [DESURA] and Heileen [DESURA] are available now.
Suzaku-sama: Can I take Heileen [DESURA] and leave Gemini Rue ( Desura Key )?
Sure! PM incoming ;)
Never received a reply nor a PM from team_dota2.

I'm not the one you're looking for, sorry.
DyNaer: I'll take Darkest Hour and leave Creavures (Steam)
Stooner: Can I take Creavures and leave A New Beginning - Final Cut (Steam)?

Edit: Thx Dy! :)
Can I have "A New Beginning: Final cut"?

Will leave Ballpoint Universe in its place.
Fortix 2 (Steam) and Will Fight For Food (Shiny Loot) remain available.. If there are no takers soon, I'll be putting them up for grabs in another thread. Come on people, these are great games!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/45450/

http://www.desura.com/games/will-fight-for-food

Check em out and leave something already!
Momo1991: Fortix 2 (Steam) and Will Fight For Food (Shiny Loot) remain available.. If there are no takers soon, I'll be putting them up for grabs in another thread. Come on people, these are great games!
Must not tick off the momo! I could take Fortix 2, and leave Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (Humble gift)

Thanks, momo ^_^
Momo1991: Fortix 2 (Steam) and Will Fight For Food (Shiny Loot) remain available.. If there are no takers soon, I'll be putting them up for grabs in another thread. Come on people, these are great games!
Spinorial: Must not tick off the momo! I could take Fortix 2, and leave Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (Humble gift)

Thanks, momo ^_^
Excellent... PM incoming ;-)
Momo1991: Excellent... PM incoming ;-)
Much obliged, thanks and +1! Now I must away to save that pesky kingdom. Again.

Who am I kidding, the dragons have the far superior civil service corps.
low rated
Spinorial: Must not tick off the momo! I could take Fortix 2, and leave Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (Humble gift)

Thanks, momo ^_^
I'll take robot Roller-Derby Disco dodgeball and leave Gun metal (Steam) !
Post edited May 27, 2014 by giorgio_manduta
A little reminder - there are still several games up for grabs from me:

Chains (Desura)
Luminosity (Desura)
Project Night (Desura)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam)

Just sayin'. ;)
Post edited May 27, 2014 by Impaler26
Impaler26: A little reminder - there are still several games up for grabs from me:

Chains (Desura)
Inescapable (Desura)
Little Racers STREET (Steam)
Luminosity (Desura)
Project Night (Desura)
Satazius (Desura)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam)

Just sayin'. ;)
Does inescapable have a steam key included?