It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DalekSec: Then I'm take Pacific Storm Allies and leave: Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath (Desura)
Leroux: If Song of the Myrne is still available, I'd be willing to give it a try and leave Clones (ShinyLoot incl. Steam key) instead.
Key sended, check PM.
Azrael360: As usual, any game will be for the first who offers a game for it. Just make sure you're the first if you want it.
So, i take dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ and leave World War 3: Black Gold (Steam)
Azrael360: As usual, any game will be for the first who offers a game for it. Just make sure you're the first if you want it.
Redfern: So, i take dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ and leave World War 3: Black Gold (Steam)
PM incoming! ;)
Thanks! Well, if soeone wants World War 3: Black Gold you know that to do.
Redfern: Thanks! Well, if soeone wants World War 3: Black Gold you know that to do.
Don't forget to update the games list whenever a game is taken or left, or the game(s) are very likely to be overlooked (maybe you're already intending to do it, I just noticed that that WW3 game isn't in there).
chean: Don't forget to update the games list whenever a game is taken or left, or the game(s) are very likely to be overlooked (maybe you're already intending to do it, I just noticed that that WW3 game isn't in there).
Oh, nope, just constantly forgetting that actual link
Redfern: Oh, nope, just constantly forgetting that actual link
You can always find it in the first post ;)
Yeah. updated list already....have to say someone made impressive work into transforming that table to something stylish as is it now :)
spoderman: PM sent
kokie: Thanks I redeemed on Desura , dont know how to generate steam key though.

Laxius Force is now up for grab.
I would like to take Laxius Force and leave Thomas Was Alone (Steam)
team_dota2: I'll take bad bots (steam) and leave King Arthur II: The Role Playing Wargame (steam)!

Now i get it! :O Thanks guys!!
Can take that "King Arthur 2" and leave "A New Beginning: Final cut"?
kokie: Thanks I redeemed on Desura , dont know how to generate steam key though.

Laxius Force is now up for grab.
Darilon: I would like to take Laxius Force and leave Thomas Was Alone (Steam)
PM sent.
low rated
team_dota2: I'll take bad bots (steam) and leave King Arthur II: The Role Playing Wargame (steam)!

A.Ryan: Can take that "King Arthur 2" and leave "A New Beginning: Final cut"?
Uh? I think i already gave that to someone else, Ryan. It's not on my key list anymore

Can I have "A New Beginning: Final cut"?

Will leave Ballpoint Universe in its place.
team_dota2: Uh? I think i already gave that to someone else, Ryan. It's not on my key list anymore
I dont see any reply for it in this thread and the game its on the list, for that reason i ask for it, oh well. Thanks anyway.
low rated
team_dota2: Uh? I think i already gave that to someone else, Ryan. It's not on my key list anymore
A.Ryan: I dont see any reply for it in this thread and the game its on the list, for that reason i ask for it, oh well. Thanks anyway.
I'm not very sure but i think i gave it to someone here. I keep a list of GoG keys (for this thread) and another list for trading. Since it's not there i assume i gave it here. If not, i apologize. I will contact you once i list a new key here