It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PandaLiang: I would like The 7th Guest (Steam) if it is still available. I will leave Aztaka(Steam). Thank you :)
giorgio_manduta: I will take aztaka and leave N.P.P.D. RUSH – The Milk of Ultraviolet
PM sent
lugum: Taking gun monkey, and leaving dracula 4 (GOG) , that is 2 total now.
Is Dracula 4 (GOG) still available? I can leave dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ [DESURA]; and if the GOG key also includes Dracula 5, I can also leave Heileen [DESURA] too...
lugum: Taking gun monkey, and leaving dracula 4 (GOG) , that is 2 total now.
Azrael360: Is Dracula 4 (GOG) still available? I can leave dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ [DESURA]; and if the GOG key also includes Dracula 5, I can also leave Heileen [DESURA] too...
it is and included dracula 5. pm sent.
lugum: it is and included dracula 5. pm sent.
Thanks, key received. Then, dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ [DESURA] and Heileen [DESURA] are available now.
low rated
I gave Anomaly Warzone Earth, so if someone has one of those game (steam version):

Gray Matter
99 Spirits
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
Punished_Snake: I gave Anomaly Warzone Earth, so if someone has one of those game (steam version):

Gray Matter
99 Spirits
Anomaly Warzone Earth was available as free keys from gamesrepublic.
Punished_Snake: I gave Anomaly Warzone Earth, so if someone has one of those game (steam version):

Gray Matter
99 Spirits
Venhiem: Anomaly Warzone Earth was available as free keys from gamesrepublic.
but not as steam version which he prefers according to his post

Gray Matter
99 Spirits
Yes, but limited quantity only.
By the way, if someone needs it, Afterall Insanity is free on Indiegala

http://www.indiegala.com/giveaways
Aveweto: but not as steam version which he prefers according to his post
When you download from GR you can pick the steam version and get a key...
Aveweto: but not as steam version which he prefers according to his post
iphgix: When you download from GR you can pick the steam version and get a key...
Yes, but they run out of keys. I'm not asking anything here, I just throw a key that was needed by someone (in fact when BoneCleaver redeemed the game, there were no keys anymore), if someone has a spare key from the game listed, good, if not, it's always good.
Punished_Snake: By the way, if someone needs it, Afterall Insanity is free on Indiegala

http://www.indiegala.com/giveaways
Thank you, PunishedSnake -- I've let a bunch of interested people know about this :)
Punished_Snake: Yes, but they run out of keys. I'm not asking anything here, I just throw a key that was needed by someone (in fact when BoneCleaver redeemed the game, there were no keys anymore), if someone has a spare key from the game listed, good, if not, it's always good.
No problem was just pointing out :D
lugum: it is and included dracula 5. pm sent.
Azrael360: Thanks, key received. Then, dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ [DESURA] and Heileen [DESURA] are available now.
I'd like to lock dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ for myself (will put game in exchange little later. Also, Is there Eve Burst error key available from anyone? I missed 1$ IndieGala period...
Azrael360: Thanks, key received. Then, dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ [DESURA] and Heileen [DESURA] are available now.
Redfern: I'd like to lock dUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ for myself (will put game in exchange little later.
As usual, any game will be for the first who offers a game for it. Just make sure you're the first if you want it.
Post edited May 22, 2014 by Azrael360
DalekSec: Then I'm take Pacific Storm Allies and leave: Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath (Desura)
If Song of the Myrne is still available, I'd be willing to give it a try and leave Clones (ShinyLoot incl. Steam key) instead.