It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PandaLiang: I would like to take Hostile Waters and put Star Wolves 3: Civil War in return
hitclub: I would like to take Star Wolves 3: Civil War and put And Yet It Moves in return
PM sent
Hello, I would like the ship if still available and I would leave a virus named Tom on Steam.
roelibex: Added to the list:

Aerena - clash of champions (steam gift)
Gun Monkeys (steam gift)
The Ship - 2 Pack (steam gift)
Post edited May 11, 2014 by iphgix
iphgix: Hello, I would like the ship if still available and I would leave a virus named Tom on Steam.

Gun Monkeys (steam gift)
iphgix:
Quote the post that offered the ship, and that person will get a notification that you have spoken.
iphgix: Hello, I would like the ship if still available and I would leave a virus named Tom on Steam.

Gun Monkeys (steam gift)
iphgix:
I'd like to take A Virus Named Tom and leave Fortix 2 (Steam), please ;-)
PM sent...
Momo1991: I'd like to take A Virus Named Tom and leave Fortix 2 (Steam), please ;-)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by iphgix

Gun Monkeys (steam gift)
iphgix:
Ive just send it your way
iphgix: PM sent...
Momo1991: I'd like to take A Virus Named Tom and leave Fortix 2 (Steam), please ;-)
iphgix:
Received! I see Fortix 2 was added to the list ;-)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Momo1991
Psyringe:
Venhiem: 5 (bonus point FREE!). Momo has asked me to not ruin the threads and talk in PM. That is, unless you are still "not" arguing while continuing to argue.
Venheim, please do not twist my words in order to "win" an argument. You yourself could have taken this to PM immediately.

Psyringe has made some valid points about your behavior. You can take them as good advice however that would mean listening with an open mind and actually considering your behavior in light of changing it for the better. Arguing with him about how his points are not valid clearly indicates that you know exactly why he's upset and that he's right. But next time - please leave me out of your "valid" point list.
lugum: Taking gun monkey, and leaving dracula 4 (GOG) , that is 2 total now.
cmdr_flashheart: Are these not valid anymore? If they are, I'd like one for Where Angels Cry and Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory (both steam). I'll edit the list if this goes thru.

edit: I got the game from Stooner (thanks!), but I'll leave Angels and Sugar Cube anyways.
I'll take sugar cube and leave savant ascent!
cmdr_flashheart: Are these not valid anymore? If they are, I'd like one for Where Angels Cry and Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory (both steam). I'll edit the list if this goes thru.

edit: I got the game from Stooner (thanks!), but I'll leave Angels and Sugar Cube anyways.
team_dota2: I'll take sugar cube and leave savant ascent!
Groupees sign-in is a little weird right now, I don't know what's going on, looks fishy. I'll PM the game when they have it together. Sorry for the wait!

http://imgur.com/fgbU8SI

And if everything goes okay, I will take that Savant - Ascent (Steam) and leave Ignite (Steam) in its place ^_^
cmdr_flashheart: Groupees sign-in is a little weird right now, I don't know what's going on, looks fishy. I'll PM the game when they have it together. Sorry for the wait!

Oh it's fine, please take your time!
Azrael360: And if everything goes okay, I will take that Savant - Ascent (Steam) and leave Ignite (Steam) in its place ^_^
PM incoming!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by team_dota2
cmdr_flashheart: Groupees sign-in is a little weird right now, I don't know what's going on, looks fishy. I'll PM the game when they have it together. Sorry for the wait!

team_dota2: Oh it's fine, please take your time!
Azrael360: And if everything goes okay, I will take that Savant - Ascent (Steam) and leave Ignite (Steam) in its place ^_^
team_dota2: PM incoming!
Thanks, but I will wait that you have received your Sugar Cube key first before redeeming the Savant Ascent key... ;)
team_dota2: Oh it's fine, please take your time!

PM incoming!
Azrael360: Thanks, but I will wait that you have received your Sugar Cube key first before redeeming the Savant Ascent key... ;)
I replied via PM :P
Then, Ignite (Steam) is available now ^_^