It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elrinda: and leaving

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
ronigog: Hi! I want to leave Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (steam) and Captain Morgane and the golden Turtle also (steam)
Is any of these two codes for Captain Morgane still available? If so, I'd like to take it and leave Indie Assault (Steam).

EDIT: Thanks to ronigog, I already got a copy of Captain Morgane, so Elrinda, you can ignore my post, sorry! Also, Indie Assault is officially up for grabs now.

Leroux: I take Splatter and leave 7 Great Steps: What Ancients Begat (Steam). Thanks, Loboblanco!
cardangrille: Could I take 7 Grand Steps and leave behind Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine (for Steam)?
Hey there, I think you forgot to edit the list and delete the game you took (7 Grand Steps); it's still marked as "requested". Could you publicly confirm here that you received it, please? Thank you!
Post edited September 29, 2015 by Leroux

Damn, we really need an active delete button for like 10 minutes after posting...
Post edited September 28, 2015 by leon30
leon30: ...

Damn, we really need an active delete button for like 10 minutes after posting...
Yeah, I still got notified that you replied to my post. Now I'm really curious what it was that you deleted ... XD
penguinhaiku: Awh, I wish someone had sent me a message or posted a comment. I had no idea. If it's allowed, I still have the DRM-free version of Freedom Planet which I can give to someone.
browndj3: Well, if you're still up for handing off Freedom Planet I'll take it. Whether I receive it or not, I offer Darwinia (steam copy) to this little trade off chain.
Sent! Check your pm
MarkoH01: It's starting to get difficult.

penguinhaiku has offered Freedom Planet and browndj3 has offered Darwinia (steam copy) no matter if he gets it or not.
I have complicated things (wasn't my intention, I swear) and asked for the same game and offering D4 which cardangrille wanted offering Grimrock (for Steam) which now leon30 expressed interest for leaving ScreenCheat (Steam). MadeinChina wants ScreenCheat (Steam) and will leave Lucius (Steam).

That is just in case anybody might have lost track of the events happening here ;) I guess we are now all waiting for penguinhaiku to post here so that the trading-train can move on :)
Well that got complicated fairly quickly! I was originally only going to give out one copy of the DRM-free version of Freedom Planet but sent to MarkoH01 too. Enjoy!

(NOTE: That's it for Freedom Planet. Not taking any more requests.)
leon30: ...

Leroux: Yeah, I still got notified that you replied to my post. Now I'm really curious what it was that you deleted ... XD
I asked aren't the ones who posted the game responsible for deleting it, after they sent it to receiver, but then after some though, your way although more complicated (because it involves more steps from both parties) is more logical.

Btw now I see that "7 Great Steps: What Ancients Begat" still stands as requested, afaik the rules state that if a requested game isn't delivered by 7 days the sender is marked as spammer, but shall we mark these entries in the list, or shall we just delete them?
Post edited September 29, 2015 by leon30
leon30: I asked aren't the ones who posted the game responsible for deleting it, after they sent it to receiver, but then after some though, your way although more complicated (because it involves more steps from both parties) is more logical.
Well, I considered deleting the entry myself, but I thought it might look somewhat suspicious, given my involvement as the one requested to deliver the game. And the OP says "please edit the games list each time you take a game, and leave something behind, thanks!", which is what I always do when I take a game.
Elrinda: and leaving

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
Leroux:
ronigog: Hi! I want to leave Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (steam) and Captain Morgane and the golden Turtle also (steam)
Leroux: Is any of these two codes for Captain Morgane still available? If so, I'd like to take it and leave Indie Assault (Steam).

EDIT: Thanks to ronigog, I already got a copy of Captain Morgane, so Elrinda, you can ignore my post, sorry! Also, Indie Assault is officially up for grabs now.

cardangrille: Could I take 7 Grand Steps and leave behind Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine (for Steam)?
Leroux: Hey there, I think you forgot to edit the list and delete the game you took (7 Grand Steps); it's still marked as "requested". Could you publicly confirm here that you received it, please? Thank you!
I'm really sorry, I completely forgot to do that, I just deleted the entry. It's all done though, don't need anyone thinking you scammed. Thanks again too by the way!

Edit:

MadeinChina: i would like to have Zeno Clash(steam) and i will leave blockstorm(steam)
browndj3: Unfortunately, Zeno Clash was claimed by someone just after I posted that list, and since it's a first come, first serve kind of thing, the game went to him.

Now, I shall give a quick update on the games listed, since with this being a forum post, it's a bit hard to keep track of what all is out there at the moment.

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Poker Night at the Inventory (Steam)
Darwinia (Steam) as I already mentioned
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)

Space Ranger (as left by Terrariann)
Governor of Poker 2: Premium Edition (As left by Oathe and claimed by triock)
Legend of Grimrock (as left by cardangrille)

I think that's the current standing of things that are currently either up for grabs or in the process of being claimed.

Let me know if this list needs to be adjusted, and I'll make it a new post at the end to keep people in the know as to what's going on.
I ended up giving leon30 Legend of Grimrock a few days ago since he was the one to ask for it so that's out too, since I was waiting for MarkoH01 to send me D4 (on steam) if he got Freedom Planet from penguinhaiku, I just didn't want to hold up the giveaway chain. But i'm still waiting for D4 if Marko got Freedom Planet, although if not, I'm just glad I got to give that game to someone that wanted to play it because I loved playing it myself
Post edited September 29, 2015 by cardangrille
cardangrille: I'm really sorry, I completely forgot to do that, I just deleted the entry. It's all done though, don't need anyone thinking you scammed. Thanks again too by the way!
You're welcome, and thanks for deleting the entry! :)
MarkoH01: It's starting to get difficult.

penguinhaiku has offered Freedom Planet and browndj3 has offered Darwinia (steam copy) no matter if he gets it or not.
I have complicated things (wasn't my intention, I swear) and asked for the same game and offering D4 which cardangrille wanted offering Grimrock (for Steam) which now leon30 expressed interest for leaving ScreenCheat (Steam). MadeinChina wants ScreenCheat (Steam) and will leave Lucius (Steam).

That is just in case anybody might have lost track of the events happening here ;) I guess we are now all waiting for penguinhaiku to post here so that the trading-train can move on :)
penguinhaiku: Well that got complicated fairly quickly! I was originally only going to give out one copy of the DRM-free version of Freedom Planet but sent to MarkoH01 too. Enjoy!

(NOTE: That's it for Freedom Planet. Not taking any more requests.)
No problem - since I did not need it anymore I haven't used the link at all.
cardangrille: I ended up giving leon30 Legend of Grimrock a few days ago since he was the one to ask for it so that's out too, since I was waiting for MarkoH01 to send me D4 (on steam) if he got Freedom Planet from penguinhaiku, I just didn't want to hold up the giveaway chain. But i'm still waiting for D4 if Marko got Freedom Planet, although if not, I'm just glad I got to give that game to someone that wanted to play it because I loved playing it myself
As I may already said I was gifted Freedom Planet from the generous user AMRIT9037 and since I knew that cardangrille was interested in D4 I gifted it to him. I know that this is not the way this giveaway was intended to work but at the moment there was nothing on the list I am interested and I wanted to give something back. So D4 is not available anymore - hopefully you all understand and accept my decision :)
Post edited September 29, 2015 by MarkoH01
remmember that i leave blockstorm so take it please :D
Is it possible to gift the games in our library? I have some that I no longer play (or haven't ever played on that note) so they're sitting there for nothing and I'm guessing it'd be better to give to someone who will enjoy them.
vidm: Is it possible to gift the games in our library? I have some that I no longer play (or haven't ever played on that note) so they're sitting there for nothing and I'm guessing it'd be better to give to someone who will enjoy them.
no you cant :/ if you activate a steam key you cant use it to othe account
vidm: Is it possible to gift the games in our library? I have some that I no longer play (or haven't ever played on that note) so they're sitting there for nothing and I'm guessing it'd be better to give to someone who will enjoy them.
MadeinChina: no you cant :/ if you activate a steam key you cant use it to othe account
well that's kinda sad to hear. was hoping at least gog.com has this possibility :/
If you never downloaded the game you can ask support to convert it into code (it would of course would be removed from your library).