It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
lugum: Taking and leaving, which is the nature of the thread yes, and which i have done. A few weeks ago i also missed a rule about not trading with someone you just got a game from, i missed that too. I generally am not a man of too much text so i sometimes miss reading a certain a rule.
This is not taking and leaving if one chooses to just give something without wanting anything, their choice (i can't force someone to take something) so these rules have not applied here.

Do i enter (alot) of giveaways? yes. Perhaps but it's anyone's game, where everyone has a fair chance, i am not winning each and every one of them, contrary i think my luck is often bad even.
I enter because i see a certain game fit to me or anyone from my family, if not i don't enter. How many giveaways you want me to name where i dont enter? I just happen to like alot of games, in whatever genre, and i play them even with achievements, and with GOG galaxy i will too, and if there will ever be a way to show you i have played them i will.
Andt there was no need to say need for speed is for my niece, because in this case it would have been for myself, i suck at racing games but don't say i dont enjoy them. And in certain giveaways i did state it was for my niece.
There is no way you can ever really judge a person by some words through a forum, you just can't.

I have given alot in the past before i started to use steam myself, i might take a bunch of games but atleast i giveaway plenty too, that can't be said for alot of people here or even stoop to multi's.
But to just accuse me there with just raising the suggestion perhaps of throwing my niece under the bus you digust me and you lost any decency to me to talk any further with you.
If you know me through a forum, did you also know my sister and my nephew died several years ago thus she is living here? and that she doesn't see me as an uncle but rather as her brother.
There you go again, putting up straw arguments to fight. I don't care how good your luck is, or how frequently you enter, or how much or little you give, or how many rules you break. What I do care is that you show the slightest bit of consideration when you do. I've seen you do it for Thespian, or even for your niece too, so you are capable, but you just don't do it. Other people's failings don't excuse your own, and there's a limit to what anyone can overlook.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Spinorial
spoderman: I agree with Spinorial. PMing shouldn't be allowed and doing so was a crappy thing to do.. lugum didn't even post that he got it until stg83 asked for it, and snowkatt had to confirm it before lugum posted..
lugum: He did not take anything, thus the rule about pming (that i missed) did not apply there. If this was in any other thread noone would have said anything.
I would have said something but something came up, you can read my history that i am not the guy to not say thanks in general.
Anyway a game is up from me, everything is within the rules now, so it's all settled.
Doesn't matter if the guy wasn't going to take anything, the rule should've still been followed. You could have posted asking if he wanted anything in return rather than PMing him.

You screwed up pretty badly this time, it's best to just admit it and move on.
low rated
lugum:
Spinorial: There you go again, putting up straw arguments to fight. I don't care how good your luck is, or how frequently you enter, or how much or little you give. What I do care is that you show the slightest bit of consideration when you do. I've seen you do it for Thespian, or even for your niece too, so you are capable, but you just don't do it. Other people's failings don't excuse your own, and there's a limit to what anyone can overlook.
Trust me I am not seeking any fights (contrary as i already have enough of them), you do. you drag this out publically rather then adress anything to me in pm, just the same as teshra does, and again with accusations and judgemental ones, ones about my nieces i just dont have to take from you or anything. period.
You could have just said here or in pm Lug, i think you should have done it differently, but no you decided to attack and think what my tastes are, that i throw my niece under the bus etc etc.

I don't even have the slightest clue about what you meaning with the rest, i have entered for alot more people even beside thespian (or my niece) so dont even go there about being inconsiderate.

lugum: He did not take anything, thus the rule about pming (that i missed) did not apply there. If this was in any other thread noone would have said anything.
I would have said something but something came up, you can read my history that i am not the guy to not say thanks in general.
Anyway a game is up from me, everything is within the rules now, so it's all settled.
spoderman: Doesn't matter if the guy wasn't going to take anything, the rule should've still been followed. You could have posted asking if he wanted anything in return rather than PMing him.

You screwed up pretty badly this time, it's best to just admit it and move on.
I agree that i could have done things differently perhaps , but screwing things up badly. bit drastic.
Doesnt give anyone the right to attack me like that though.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by lugum
high rated
lugum: Trust me I am not seeking any fights (contrary as i already have enough of them), you do. you drag this out publically rather then adress anything to me in pm, just the same as teshra does, and again with accusations and judgemental ones, ones about my nieces i just dont have to take from you or anything. period.
You could have just said here or in pm Lug, i think you should have done it differently, but no you decided to attack and think what my tastes are, that i throw my niece under the bus etc etc.

I don't even have the slightest clue about what you meaning with the rest, i have entered for alot more people even beside thespian so dont even go there about being inconsiderate.
I have told you before, both privately and publicly. I'm pretty sure others have, too. So no, this isn't a fight, just me telling you I've had enough of it. And if you don't care, so be it. I'm not the first person you piss off, and likely won't be the last. Your choice. Hope the rest of your day goes better. Goodbye.
I will say that if you say you missed a rule a few weeks back...you prolly should have read those rules again...

And you entire argument is that HE did not want anything back, when this thread is about taking from someone and LEAVING for someone else, not asking the gifter if they want anything for it. Which also should be rather easy to understand if you read Post 1...
low rated
lugum: Trust me I am not seeking any fights (contrary as i already have enough of them), you do. you drag this out publically rather then adress anything to me in pm, just the same as teshra does, and again with accusations and judgemental ones, ones about my nieces i just dont have to take from you or anything. period.

I don't even have the slightest clue about what you meaning with the rest, i have entered for alot more people even beside thespian so dont even go there about being inconsiderate.
Spinorial: I have told you before, both privately and publicly. I'm pretty sure others have, too. So no, this isn't a fight, just me telling you I've had enough of it. And if you don't care, so be it. I'm not the first person you piss off, and likely won't be the last. Your choice. Hope the rest of your day goes better. Goodbye.
I am all open for any commentary always, and i always seek to improve myself and i will admit to anything i will do wrong. i just dont like assumptions, not what my taste is supposed to be, Certainly not anything bad about my family. You could have sticked to the basics and to that point only but you didnt, it's not a straw arguement it's something that hurts me to my soul.
And again there you make assumptions about me and other people. The day is already almost over, so perhaps tommorow goes better but thanks and bye.

iphgix: I will say that if you say you missed a rule a few weeks back...you prolly should have read those rules again...

And you entire argument is that HE did not want anything back, when this thread is about taking from someone and LEAVING for someone else, not asking the gifter if they want anything for it. Which also should be rather easy to understand if you read Post 1...
Regardless if i see things differently on that I already have "agreed " with spinorial already like 10 posts ago and offered something in return, so what's the whole issue on continueing with this then?
Post edited July 25, 2014 by lugum
benderz: I'm going to catch you and get you back to this place, because.... Well, you can't leave it so easily, you're trapped pal.
Stooner: wuut, leave me alone!.. and why your hands are so uh... sweaty?
That's nothing, trust me.
Attachments:
500.jpg (39 Kb)
Stooner: wuut, leave me alone!.. and why your hands are so uh... sweaty?
benderz: That's nothing, trust me.
Nooo, not Xerxes!..
I know the discussion is long over, but just gonna say that I am with Spinorial. Lugum, you did wrong, because the game should've gone to stg83 according to thread rules. You don't ask a person what he wants for a game, as in trades, you quote his post and leave something in return. Jumping the gun and PMing for the game is a bit like making sure no-one else gets the game. And even if you missed the rules, you could still clearly see what others were doing.
Thats all.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Venhiem
Impaler26: I'd take Drive to Hell (Desura) and offer POP: Methodology Experiment One (Desura) in return.
Redfern: I'd like to try it if Hack Slash Loot (desura) will be enough :)
Is Hack Slash Loot still available?
high rated
lugum: Anyway a game is up from me, everything is within the rules now, so it's all settled.
spoderman: You screwed up pretty badly this time, it's best to just admit it and move on.
Lugum, it isn't settled and spoderman is right - you just need to own up to screwing up. You've been known to follow people around telling them the rulez and now you're being called out on your own screw-up.

Admit it, apologize,don't do it agin and then we can all move on with our lives. DO NOT post a wall of text explaining extraneous crap about how people in your life died yada, yada... that's not what grown-ups do and trust me we've all had people in our lives die. Grown-ups just take the egg on their faces, apologize and freaking don't do it again. Trust me, I know, as do many here, that you know the rules of this thread - stop acting like you didn't and man up to being your usual greedy self. I think I speak for many of us here that we'd like to see you stop acting this way... really.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Momo1991
pokemaztre: I'd take Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box [Origin] and leave Mechanic Escape (Steam)
deepdig: I'll take mechanic escape and leave KGB unleashed (steam)
PM sent! Sorry for the delay, explained in the pm. thanks
hummer010: Is Hack Slash Loot still available?
Should be. I check it and send you PM
Looks like you have not changed at all lugum .........
hummer010: Is Hack Slash Loot still available?
Redfern: Should be. I check it and send you PM
I would take Hack Slash Loot and leave Galcon Fusion and Galcon Legends