It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
NIce releases. Hadn't expected a new publisher at this time. Good to know there are some chinks in the protectionist armour of publishers.
F*ck ya!!! That's basically all the major publishers. We do still need Rockstar here, though.
Excellent work GOG! You have a lot of wishlist votes to "complete"! (besides the previous ones I sent to Konrad ;)

However, why isn't Railroad Tycoon original + Deluxe included as a free bonus with one of the other Railroad Tycoon games, since it's already freeware? Legal reasons? (I hope it shows up eventually; there's over 1,300 votes for the games.)

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=x-com&amp;order=votes_total
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=railroad+tycoon&amp;order=votes_total
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=freedom+for&amp;order=votes_total
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/sid_meiers_railroads
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/sid_meiers_pirates_2004
Hurrah! Time to buy X-COM for the sixth or so time. :)

Glad to see them here, hope there's more in the pipeline!
Okay, F*CK! I'll wait to get the games until they have the price they deserve, or at least as close as possible. Tell me when this promo ends and I'll get everything a mere few seconds later.
low rated
omega64: Less classics more Borderlands. :P
Why would anyone waste their precious time with Boringlands? It's a typical Gearbox game with all the typical Gearbox flaws and filled with lame jokes, outdated memes and references to movies a ton of other games did before.
And why would anybody give Randy Pitchfork money? He's the biggest asshole in the gaming industry currently.

I guess it's nice to have 2K here, depends on what other classic games will be released. The first batch at least for me is a big disappointing since i bought all those games years ago on Steam.
Azhdar: Nice release, I hope 2K releases The Darkness series, Prey, Mafia in future.
I believe Bethesda currently owns the rights to Prey. And The Darkness 1 was never released on PC unfortunately, so the best we'd get is just 2 unless they decide to port it (which seems unlikely).
DrearierSpider: F*ck ya!!! That's basically all the major publishers. We do still need Rockstar here, though.
Though some of those here need to open up their catalogues a bit more, many missing games and ubisoft need to just put aside uplay and put their games here.
I'll add my "WOW" to the chorus. Great news and well done to both the GOG and 2K teams involved in making this happen.
omega64: Less classics more Borderlands. :P
ShadowAngel.207: Why would anyone waste their precious time with Boringlands? It's a typical Gearbox game with all the typical Gearbox flaws and filled with lame jokes, outdated memes and references to movies a ton of other games did before.
And why would anybody give Randy Pitchfork money? He's the biggest asshole in the gaming industry currently.

I guess it's nice to have 2K here, depends on what other classic games will be released. The first batch at least for me is a big disappointing since i bought all those games years ago on Steam.
Because I liked Borderlands 2?
I liked it enough to put in 100+ hours over the years.
Randy Pitchford is a moron.
Oooooh yeah, now this is some freaking amazing news! I'm seriously contemplating getting the whole lot, but the Freedom Force and X-Com bundles are an instabuy!

Thanks gog and welcome 2K!
Well, took you guys long enough. But I'm glad you managed to get 2k onboard.

To infinity and beyond!
Sid Meirs Railroads - Have they fixed the multi CPU and memory leak errors on this one ?

I managed a long time ago on Steam to fix the issue by having a specific profile which set the memory and listed the PC as only having 1 core (done through msconfig)

Just wondering
GOG please add OS X versions!
DrearierSpider: F*ck ya!!! That's basically all the major publishers.
City Interactive ? :p