It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Me - Yaaaaayyyyyy!!
My wallet - Ouchhh! after the recent sale
ktchong: The new XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within and XCOM 2?
No?
YESSSSSSS! Welcome 2K, it's GREAT to have you here! :D
WOW! :) Hey, now I can add the first Freedom Force to its buddy that I've had on my shelf for ages!
docbear1975: Nice to see these 2K titles on GOG. Alas, I am broke.

* starts scrounging around the couch cushions, looking for change *
That's a very American looking avatar :)
If I would buy only one of the classic x-com games, which one should I get?
Painted_Doll: I hope these will be available on Gog :

Black Dahlia
Blair Witch, Volume I-III
Biosys
Dark Colony + The Council Wars
Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.²
Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller
Kiss Psycho Circus: The Nightmare Child
Martian Gothic: Unification
Ripper
The Devil Inside
Don't forget about Bureau 13.

Black Dahlia
Biosys
Ripper
The Devil Inside
Hmm many I've not heard of, but Black Dahlia I have the box and I think it was 8CDs still unplayed. Guess I put it off for fear of all that disc switching. Would love to see a packaged version on GOG of that one.
thank you GOG

Black Dahlia
Biosys
Ripper
The Devil Inside
deonast: Hmm many I've not heard of, but Black Dahlia I have the box and I think it was 8CDs still unplayed. Guess I put it off for fear of all that disc switching. Would love to see a packaged version on GOG of that one.
I've been waiting for GOG to get Heavy Metal: FAKK 2 for years! It's such a great game!
Nice, waiting for Microsoft now.
Freedom Force! Now that package I'd love to get. Unfortunately after the last sale my paypal account is empty like TinyE's head. Wishlisted though, I'll get them eventually.
Nice releases. Time to complete collections :)
yes baby, this means bioshock, new xcom and maybe max payne too ;)
thanks gog and 2k
Nice release, I hope 2K releases The Darkness series, Prey, Mafia in future.