It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
low rated
Less classics more Borderlands. :P
This is awesome!
Welcome 2k glad your here with some of my favourite games of all time thank you.
hmm

Let me guess :

upcoming on Thursday : Civilization series , BioShock series
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Painted_Doll
Nice!
high rated
BOTH FREEDOM FORCE GAMES!!!

OH MAN! I just made a mess in my drawers!
Nice. 2K on board means Firaxis on board, so probably new XComs and Civilizations are coming in the future as well.
What are chances that my bonus AND Take 2 appear in the same time ? VERY SMALL BUT IT HAPPENED :-)

EDIT: 100% I'm gonna pick today UFO's 1-3 (still on the fence with Interceptor/Enforcer) and Pirates!
Post edited March 29, 2016 by tburger
high rated
I claim this train for all Venkind, and I shall name her "Thunderven".
Thank you! X-Com is ALL MINE!
Ah awesome, great time for gog!
OK, you got me GoG. This year can be as awesome as 2014 and 2015.
Good to have 2K on board, can't wait for more stuff (why not Borderlands, Bioshock ?)
Damn, this means I'm going to have to buy Civilisations at some point...
*starts saving pennies*

Nicely done GoG, and a well kept secret too for such a big new publisher (I know Judas dropped an enigmatic hint, but usually we get a few weeks of stuff before something like this)
Instabought everything... hope to see more 2K games here soon :)