It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
JudasIscariot: /
I know you are not directly responsible for what I am about to ask, but you are one of the most present and responsive blues around here, which is why I have tagged your post.

How come that an important event as such getting a new publisher (a long awaited one for that matter) with a bunch of great games only gets 2 days on the front page? Even worse, its promo bundles are missing from the "Latest deals" section, which is sure to reduce sales seeing how people will not be looking through the news posts to find individual deals.

In other words, why not promote a new publisher for a while longer, proving to them and still unsigned publishers that GOG is a great way of making extra cash and that it is a serious digital distribution platform alongside Steam?
It seems to me like some of http://www.ign.com/companies/global-star games might have a chance of showing up. (I was researching Siege of Avalon originally.)
de_Monteynard: I know you are not directly responsible for what I am about to ask, but you are one of the most present and responsive blues around here, which is why I have tagged your post.

How come that an important event as such getting a new publisher (a long awaited one for that matter) with a bunch of great games only gets 2 days on the front page? Even worse, its promo bundles are missing from the "Latest deals" section, which is sure to reduce sales seeing how people will not be looking through the news posts to find individual deals.

In other words, why not promote a new publisher for a while longer, proving to them and still unsigned publishers that GOG is a great way of making extra cash and that it is a serious digital distribution platform alongside Steam?
Yeah, it's really weird that the 2K sale is completely absent from the front page. The sale is still going on and having 2K on GOG should be big news!
de_Monteynard: I know you are not directly responsible for what I am about to ask, but you are one of the most present and responsive blues around here, which is why I have tagged your post.

IronArcturus: Yeah, it's really weird that the 2K sale is completely absent from the front page. The sale is still going on and having 2K on GOG should be big news!
My guess would be none of these games are digitally exclusive to GoG and have been on the market for quite some time already. They are also not new games like Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands, etc. As far as GoG being a serious digital distribution platform, I think most of these publishers only see that when it comes to older games (still).
It seems that a new Bioshock bundle is going to be launched soon.

Hmmm... i wonder if... :)
According to http://halo.bungie.net/projects/oni/, "the IP now belongs to Take2 Interactive", so hopefully that's accurate and hopefully Oni has a good shot of getting here. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/oni
Bundle offers :

Freedom Force Pack 38% off ( $7.48 )
Railroad Tycoon 2+3 bundle 32% off ( $10.89 )
X-COM Classic Bundle 50% off ( $14.95 )
Painted_Doll: Bundle offers :

Why the bump?
Painted_Doll: Bundle offers :

tfishell: Why the bump?
cause he's an annoying wanker
Hi,
I don't see this game in GOG.com
luter007: Hi,
"this" game?
omega64: "this" game?
The game of life!
omega64: "this" game?
"this II" is much much better than "this" but the sys specs are almost killing my pc
Post edited May 22, 2016 by apehater
This II: Return over there :)
There was a few to this I need to get whewww thank god for sales :)