It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
opticq: Bioshock 1-3 next batch plz.
ikrananka: I bought these boxed off of eBay played through the complete series last year. I loved Bioshock 1 & 2. Great story, game-play, graphics and sound - very atmospheric and challenging. Wish I could say the same about Bioshock 3 which I found very underwhelming despite the superb graphics and cool soundtrack. I found the game-play tedious and repetitive with a complete loss of the claustrophobic atmosphere that made the first two games great.
Your first post showed. If you can't see it you probably have the Next Page forum bug. Wait it out.

Edit: What a brainfart... He most probably can't see my post until the bug "clears". Blurgo!
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Tarm
I approve of those additions to catalogue. Sadly, my wallet doesn't :P
ikrananka: I bought these boxed off of eBay played through the complete series last year. I loved Bioshock 1 & 2. Great story, game-play, graphics and sound - very atmospheric and challenging. Wish I could say the same about Bioshock 3 which I found very underwhelming despite the superb graphics and cool soundtrack. I found the game-play tedious and repetitive with a complete loss of the claustrophobic atmosphere that made the first two games great.
Tarm: Your first post showed. If you can't see it you probably have the Next Page forum bug. Wait it out.

Edit: What a brainfart... He most probably can't see my post until the bug "clears". Blurgo!
You're right, I couldn't see my post and assumed I must have hit the cancel button by mistake. And then when I came back to see your reply I could suddenly see my original post (which I have now erased to avoid duplication). Seem to be a lot of bugs in this forum!!!
Painted_Doll: And what if he want to use the original TTD data files instead of the alternative ones ?
AFAIK he can.
Not a single Linux package and a blue said that there won't be any...
Nice additions ! I played UFO Defense many years ago and kept my saves on a floppy disk. I don't remember how but I lose the game and never finished it. I still have my floppy disk btw.
Too bad, I was so close to land on Mars !
W00T!!
Nice to see more classic releases on GOG. :D

I already have all the good games from this batch but i'm looking forward to future releases from 2K.
Klumpen0815: Not a single Linux package and a blue said that there won't be any...
Some of them are DOS games, they can be converted to Linux easily. Others are early Windows games. If they do not run in Wine. Not much one can do about it, I guess.
Sweet, Civ next, please.
Wow! Sid Meier games. I thought this was an impossibility. Congrats GOG 8).
Post edited March 29, 2016 by oldschool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEo56FG_xu0
Klumpen0815: Not a single Linux package and a blue said that there won't be any...
Trilarion: Some of them are DOS games, they can be converted to Linux easily. Others are early Windows games. If they do not run in Wine. Not much one can do about it, I guess.
They should all run via DosBox or WINE perfectly under Linux, that's not the problem. It seems to be a rights problem again (or GoG doesn't think it's worth the tiny effort, but I don't hope that's the case).
It would be easier if the game data would be available directly without an installer, but having to run the installer, throwing away some files and putting the game into a DosBox or WINE environment are some additional unneccessary steps induced by the lack of a Linux port here in combination with the lack of a simple zip with the game files.
opticq: Bioshock 1-3 next batch plz.
I agree on bioshock infinite,the art is beautiful,the story is interesting and a great "sidekick" but yes,you can feel the game becoming a bit repetitive gameplay wise halfway through,the vigors didn't pack quite the punch as the plasmids did,never played bioshock 2 cause i didn't want to ruin the fantastic feeling i had playing the first one.

Would probably buy them again if they ever arrive here
This is a nice surprise. Now go bring us Oni!