It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Thanks for whoever completed the wishlist votes. :) And +1's for seeing the original Railroad Tycoon + Deluxe here, Civ series (including the first two), and some of the more obscure Take 2 games (assuming the rights are still with them) - Star Crusader, Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller, Ripper, Dark Colony, Black Dahlia, etc.
I am personally only familiar with the first Freedom Force game, which I loved!! :)

I am a little bad at strategy games, so the other 2k games may not be up my alley, but I am still happy to see more classics get on here!

Thanks GoG and 2K!
Bakuryuha: O_O
My expression when I saw this page today
Then this ?
Bakuryuha: O_O
My expression when I saw this page today
Simply amazing, eh?
Trilarion: Judging from the comments here I have the impression they would sell quite well.
CIV I-IV are probably in the pipeline ( "to kick off " is an indicator of subsequent itérations )

The problem, as ever with GOG, is what about longer term involvment, less known titles ?
I sure hope Duke Nudem is in the next batch with classics. You hear me GOG!
Excellent Release, this is more like it. GOG remembering what it is like to be well... GOG Giving us the good stuff! Great to see Railroad Tycoon Bundle & XCOM bundle here, you just made my day! Now fingers-crossed we get to see the Civ series by the end of the week ;)
Hillsy_: Now fingers-crossed we get to see the Civ series by the end of the week ;)
By week's end? Doubtful. They should be coming here in the near future though, as long as we become civilized.
Thanks GOG and 2K for the awesome new releases. Already bought the X-COM bundle, but I will have to wait to get the remainder. Hopefully we get plenty more titles from the 2K catalogue.
LeonKillsAshley: Thanks GOG and 2K for the awesome new releases. Already bought the X-COM bundle, but I will have to wait to get the remainder. Hopefully we get plenty more titles from the 2K catalogue.
Okay I have to ask - is your forum name a huge spoiler for a game (when I hear Leon my mind goes to Resident Evil, though I could be wrong).
Nice. Glad to see these here, hope to see Civ next.
Oh man, Civ series HYPE.

3 is one of my all time favorites in the series so if that arrives I'm so picking that up!

Also: Railroad Tycoon, such nostalgia :D
Was not expecting to see this today...at all. Excellent work, GOG. =)

Welcome, 2K. Will be grabbing everything on offer soon, looking forward to seeing many more games in the near future.
You keep releasing them here, I'll keep buying.
Yay!
Lot of good stuff in this update. I still have my old Sid Meier's Pirates CD, it's a fun game.