It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Painted_Doll: <snip>
deonast: Hmm many I've not heard of, but Black Dahlia I have the box and I think it was 8CDs still unplayed. Guess I put it off for fear of all that disc switching. Would love to see a packaged version on GOG of that one.
You can copy all the CDs to your hard drive and play (I recall some .ini that you may have to modify with the path to the data).
So no switching required :)
Post edited March 29, 2016 by sbenrap
Crewdroog: HOW DARE YOU! :)
The hell did I just watch?

Also, it reminds me of that weird tree from The Last Unicorn.
Excellent stuff!

Lot's of great titles in 2K's catalogue worth getting..

Thanks, GOG! :)

Let's get Ripper and Black Dahlia please...... :D
IAmSinistar: Bioshock got a DRM-free release a while back, so I'm very optimistic it will come to GOG. I'd love to have it here alongside the System Shock originals.
Yeah with that Humble release a while back it would be insane not to bring Bioshock here.

Man, while this launch lineup holds nothing for me... there are so many games this publisher owns that I would buy in an instant.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by ReynardFox
2K? So Bioshock Infinite and the rest of Bioshock games are coming too?
Actually, does anyone have a proper list of what games 2K currently own? Wikipedia's list is a mess.
Just as I predicted, the first big publisher here in 2016 is 2K. Nicely done GOG, now lets get Bioshock here since we know there is a DRM free build for it already. :)
Interesting fact about the 2K games released today on GOG. All but one of them (Sid Meier's Railroads!) are more than 10 years old, with Railroads missing that mark by 7 months.
Crewdroog: HOW DARE YOU! :)
Breja: The hell did I just watch?

Also, it reminds me of that weird tree from The Last Unicorn.
:) rocko's modern life. if you can, watch it. 90s cartoon at it's best.

and omg yes! LOL
welcome 2K, I've already paid patronage with X-COM - hopefully more great titles to follow.
Hmmm, so after some consideration and deliberation I ended up buying all 10 I didn't already own on gog even though only 3 were brand new to me (RRT 2 & 3 and FF). However, at an average of $2.31 for 10 games, I felt it was a worthwhile decision.
Nice, I have been waiting on Freedom Force for a while now.

Any chance we will get some of the newer titles?
JMich: Interesting fact about the 2K games released today on GOG. All but one of them (Sid Meier's Railroads!) are more than 10 years old, with Railroads missing that mark by 7 months.
So we'll need to wait a year for Bioshock and 7 years for Bioshock Infinite? That's just dumb.
Post edited March 29, 2016 by shmerl
omega64: Less classics more Borderlands. :P
Less Borderlands more Grand Theft Auto :P

(2K is owned by Take-Two Interactive, Take-Two also owns Rockstar)
shmerl: So we'll need to wait a year for Bioshock and 7 years for Bioshick Infinite? That's just dumb.
Doubt that. I just pointed out that anyone asking "Where are the old games GOG" just had a lot of those dropped on their head.