It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
omega64: That's what people said about Warner Bros. :P
Chacranajxy: And Bethesda.
And Droidworks
Chacranajxy: And Bethesda.
Celton88: And Droidworks
Droidworks?
Breja: Damn, for all this talk of how to forum is going to the dogs, let no one say this community isn't still full of great people and nice surprises :) Thanks a lot, I'm going to have lot of fun with those.
Primo_Victoria: I don't think encouraging beggars is the way to go, but that's just me.
lol yeah no, that's not what he was doing. luned, as always, is just being awesome and breja was just talking and not expecting anything. before the alts came, we did this constantly. Honestly, luned's kind gesture reminds me of how great these forums are/were. +1 luned :) stay classy.
Primo_Victoria: I don't think encouraging beggars is the way to go, but that's just me.
Breja: I'm not sure if you're implying that I was begging for a gift. If so, I assure you it was definately not my intention, and I'm sorry if that's how it looks now. I think it's nice that such gestures, that used to be more common around here, along with numerous giveaways, still persist. You want a problem that attracts leeches look at code dropping. A gift here and there among established members of the forum is hardly going to hurt anyone, I think.
HOW DARE YOU! :)
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Crewdroog
Take 2K onnnnnnnnnnn....
Hm, Take 2 on board? Will Serious Sam 2 come to GoG?
Welcome, 2K, welcome :)
Glad to see you here....
Looking forward to seeing more games by this publisher here!
The railroad tycoon games are an insta-buy for me. Awesome surprise to find when i checked the site this morning.

Thank you GoG.
Celton88: And Droidworks
omega64: Droidworks?
It's a LucasArts game. I've had a giveaway open for over a year waiting for it to come out.
wolfsrain: 2K has like a fragton of my favorite classics, two many to even name...
omega64: Just two? That doesn't seem like a lot. :P
In other words, if not for those two, he could name them all. But those two would just take 2 much effort.
Noice! ... While I wouldn't mind seeing some of the bigger game names that have been mentioned by others already, I'm crossing my fingers for a now much more likely release of Stronghold 2 + Legends.
tinyE: OH MAN! I just made a mess in my drawers!
Now don't go asking me to reorganize your socks. =P
Well played, GOG! Welcome, 2K!
Bambusek: Nice. 2K on board means Firaxis on board, so probably new XComs and Civilizations are coming in the future as well.
I hope we get Galaxy multiplayer for all the Civ games, especially the former Gamespy-run ones. I'd buy them here for that.

Also I hope Civ V is all in one package when we get it, but that one may be wishful thinking.
low rated
Pretty meh additions to the catalogue tbh. Where's Mafia series? Bioshock? Spec Ops The Line? Borderlands?
Happy to see X-com classics&Pirates here!(though the only one I am interested is UFO Defense)

Then...Hmmm, could we get NBA 2K series and GTA San Andreas? Especially GTA SA, I really appreciate if it comes up.