It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Welcome Aboard 2k!
Breja: Damn, for all this talk of how to forum is going to the dogs, let no one say this community isn't still full of great people and nice surprises :) Thanks a lot, I'm going to have lot of fun with those.
Primo_Victoria: I don't think encouraging beggars is the way to go, but that's just me.
I'm not sure if you're implying that I was begging for a gift. If so, I assure you it was definately not my intention, and I'm sorry if that's how it looks now. I think it's nice that such gestures, that used to be more common around here, along with numerous giveaways, still persist. You want a problem that attracts leeches look at code dropping. A gift here and there among established members of the forum is hardly going to hurt anyone, I think.
Since 2k is on board now think we will see some of those last gen games like Borderlands, Bioshock, Spec Ops the Line and Darkness 2 on Gog sooner or later? that would be awesome.
Minmataro: Since 2k is on board now think we will see some of those last gen games like Borderlands, Bioshock, Spec Ops the Line and Darkness 2 on Gog sooner or later? that would be awesome.
Bioshock got a DRM-free release a while back, so I'm very optimistic it will come to GOG. I'd love to have it here alongside the System Shock originals.
Well, if you play xcom, you need openxcom anyway. But its AI and damage is completely wrecked on superhuman. Still nice addition, although I am probably not getting this as they are priced too high for such old games and the codebase is obsolete.
JonahFalcon: Feh. I prefer Railroad Tycoon Deluxe. Those other Railroad titles stink.
mqstout: Already free (DosBoxed) on the 2K websites. Hopefully GOG'll have a bundle like it a la what they did for the oldest Elder Scrolls games.
Thank you for this! Wasn't aware of that. :)
Minmataro: Since 2k is on board now think we will see some of those last gen games like Borderlands, Bioshock, Spec Ops the Line and Darkness 2 on Gog sooner or later? that would be awesome.
Seriously. All the games I want from 2K are the newer titles. While there's obviously some gems released today, I hope this isn't the end of it.
Epitaph666: Can anyone tell me if i can buy all those games with a -75% discount?
Only the X-COM Classic Bundle .
Primo_Victoria: I don't think encouraging beggars is the way to go, but that's just me.
Breja: I'm not sure if you're implying that I was begging for a gift. If so, I assure you it was definately not my intention, and I'm sorry if that's how it looks now. I think it's nice that such gestures, that used to be more common around here, along with numerous giveaways, still persist. You want a problem that attracts leeches look at code dropping. A gift here and there among established members of the forum is hardly going to hurt anyone, I think.
I don't pretend to know or understand intentions of others, simply behaviours that will, and that already have, encouraged begging on these forums and elsewhere.
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
This is a nice surprise.
I have a hope for the original Mafia and GTAs.
Only that I an afraid that it will be like at Disney, where Monkey Island 3: The Curse of, has been passed off :((
Venita: This was me when I played Railroad Tycoon 3. :D
Gave OpenTTD a go the other day and after 10 minutes or so I was back to Popeye on the NES.
I'm a basic dude. Too basic ;(
Hell, yeah, baby! Hail to the king! Now can we have the classic Civs?!
This is some good news.
Instabought X-com 1, X-com apocalypse, Freedom Force and Sid Meier's Pirates!.

So is there any chance of some more classics? Like Sid Meier's Gettysburg or Magic & Mayhem (made by same company that did original X-com/Apocalypse).
wolfsrain: Hell, yeah, baby! Hail to the king! Now can we have the classic Civs?!
I can't wait! :D