It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Thanks so much GOG. I am not so into these releases but I am glad that you got 2K on board! Now give me Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller and Black Dahlia and then we're talking!
I think this is the first time I purchased all bundles in a big publisher announcement release. Not even Lucasarts made me do it. Boy I am grateful you left Civ series for later, otherwise my wallet would be a bloody mess now.

Although I must confess I kind of cheated, because I already had FFVTTR in my backlog. But hey I'd have purchased it anyway, so it still counts :)

Also: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wooo!
And BOOM goes the DYNAMITE!
high rated
Breja: Freedom Force! Now that package I'd love to get. Unfortunately after the last sale my paypal account is empty like TinyE's head. Wishlisted though, I'll get them eventually.
Check your PMs.
JonahFalcon: Feh. I prefer Railroad Tycoon Deluxe. Those other Railroad titles stink.
railroad tycoon deluxe is coming, i think they are holding off on that title to bring the amiga version on board as it was superior to the pc version
The first Railroad Tycoon is missing from the bundle. Very sad, as it's the best of the series, in my opinion :(

Edit: I just read the post above me, lol :)
Post edited March 29, 2016 by Dzsono
IAmSinistar: Hurrah! Time to buy X-COM for the sixth or so time. :)

Glad to see them here, hope there's more in the pipeline!
Hard not to! :D
Breja: Freedom Force! Now that package I'd love to get. Unfortunately after the last sale my paypal account is empty like TinyE's head. Wishlisted though, I'll get them eventually.
Luned: Check your PMs.
Damn, for all this talk of how to forum is going to the dogs, let no one say this community isn't still full of great people and nice surprises :) Thanks a lot, I'm going to have lot of fun with those.
low rated
Breja: Damn, for all this talk of how to forum is going to the dogs, let no one say this community isn't still full of great people and nice surprises :) Thanks a lot, I'm going to have lot of fun with those.
I don't think encouraging beggars is the way to go, but that's just me.
Nice! Long overdue. Well done GOG. Definitely getting XCOM.
So that means that Feral's also coming along?! :D
+1 for your generosity! And I love the Spring Beauty avatar. Those should be blooming around here soon, they are so gorgeous!
Dalthnock: GTA?
Matruchus: That is onwed by Rockstar and not Take Two :)
As yyahoo already pointed out, Take Two is the sole owner of both 2K Games and Rockstar. However it is true that those two divisions/subsidiaries are run quite independently of each other. Rockstar has quite alot of autonomy and does things in its own way. But this does bring GTA one step closer.
Can anyone tell me if i can buy all those games with a -75% discount?