It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: It had recently left early access and I'm rediscovering what a fine game Delver is.
I played some of that game on Android back before they totally changed all the graphics. When they stopped updating the Android version, I picked it up on Steam. Haven't played it since then though. Now that its out, its there for me when I get around to it, but Im kind of swimming in good games right now.
viperfdl: Playing Wizardry 7 and making new friends and foes everyday. Well, actually more foes than friends...
And I also changed the profession of my Alchemist to Ranger.
tinyE: You can make a change like that IN game?
Yes, if the character fulfils the requirements for the new profession.

tinyE: It's not like Ranger to Rogue, Ranger to Alchemist is 180 degrees turn.
What?
tinyE: You can make a change like that IN game?
viperfdl: Yes, if the character fulfils the requirements for the new profession.

tinyE: It's not like Ranger to Rogue, Ranger to Alchemist is 180 degrees turn.
viperfdl: What?
I'm saying that Rogue and Ranger are very similar, but Alchemist and Ranger are totally different, as the opposite direction, or 180 degrees.
viperfdl: Yes, if the character fulfils the requirements for the new profession.

What?
tinyE: I'm saying that Rogue and Ranger are very similar, but Alchemist and Ranger are totally different, as the opposite direction, or 180 degrees.
Maybe. In Wizardry 6 + 7 the Ranger can also cast Alchemy spells, which was the reason for the profession change because the Alchemist is a bad fighter.
Mr.Mumbles: Fighting Fantasy.
Which game?
Fighting fantasy doesn't give me results like the screenshots you have
Mr.Mumbles: Fighting Fantasy.
Fonzer: Which game?
Fighting fantasy doesn't give me results like the screenshots you have
That doesn't surprise me as I make up my own taglines for any game I post about in this thread. Anyway, that's Divinity 2.
Post edited May 05, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
small steps ...
Attachments:
launch.jpg (473 Kb)
space.jpg (246 Kb)
arrival.jpg (304 Kb)
goinghome.jpg (209 Kb)
George Lucas has gone too far this time!

I mean, I can accept enhancing the explosions, even the Greedo shot first scene, but this is too much.

It doesn't even look like the same movie!
Attachments:
newhope.jpg (257 Kb)
tinyE: It doesn't even look like the same movie!
LEGO Spaceballs, please! ;)
At least the "cube escape", "rusty lake" people are open about their influences.
Attachments:
noshit.jpg (84 Kb)
oic.jpg (137 Kb)
Post edited May 05, 2018 by Telika
Seafaring has never been this riveting and engaging. WHEEEEEE...
Attachments:
ahoy.png (399 Kb)
Here are some pics from Goldenport Park Circuit, Beijing, China. (Power & Glory 3)

Matewis: I do remember not enjoying the sections with Mona Sax's quite as much though for some reason.
Well, it seems that her (sur)name absolutely describes your experience with her! :P
Attachments:
Matewis: I do remember not enjoying the sections with Mona Sax's quite as much though for some reason.
Vythonaut: Well, it seems that her (sur)name absolutely describes your experience with her! :P
You've just ruined this game for me xD
Vythonaut: Well, it seems that her (sur)name absolutely describes your experience with her! :P
Aramandur: You've just ruined this game for me xD
Well, i can do better than this, trust me. ;)
Mona Sux? Yeah I suppose she did, gameplay wise that is!