It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: A Call of Duty game?

As MobiusArcher correctly guessed - it's Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

Edit: I have no clue, why my post is bold...
Post edited April 22, 2018 by BreOl72
Attachments:
Mudrunner: A Spintires Game. This game made me realize that those stupid work simulators can actually be really fun, and are not stupid.
Attachments:
Post edited April 23, 2018 by MobiusArcher
MobiusArcher: Mudrunner: A Spintires Game. This game made me realize that those stupid work simulators can actually be really fun, and are not stupid.
I hope Spintires is coming to GOG at some point as it is one of those games i'd really want to try but i don't want to buy it on Steam; from what i've seen in videos etc, it is something i'd enjoy very much.
My mediocre Hellforge drops on Hell difficulty. It's like being kicked in the nuts.
Attachments:
sigh.png (228 Kb)
Post edited April 23, 2018 by lanipcga
Vythonaut: I hope Spintires is coming to GOG at some point as it is one of those games i'd really want to try but i don't want to buy it on Steam; from what i've seen in videos etc, it is something i'd enjoy very much.
I don't know how likely that is :( The game is also on PS4, and Xbox one though. They have announced they are working on a version for the Nintendo Switch as well. If you don't have any of the consoles, maybe you could borrow one at some point.
I agree with you they concentrate a lot on the graphics neglecting other details
Space cowboy.
Attachments:
stargate.jpg (217 Kb)
temple.jpg (194 Kb)
Attachments:
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
I thought maybe I could tell what was going on in your screenies if I squinted at them. I swear it makes them popup book style 3D. Like looking through a viewmaster or something. Maybe im just crazy...
The Life of a Rodent. ... I had to borrow one of the store images since whenever I tried to save a screenshot all I got was a menu screen. Weird.

Anyway, I really love the environmental design. As ramshackle as the keep is I really like how all areas are interconnected like someone could actually have built the place with unlockable shortcuts all over the place. The courtyard can get a bit confusing though, even with map. I also love the animation, character dialogue and especially the emotional portrait pictures. Yeah, it's a really pleasant game even with a lot of running back and forth. =) I did encounter some minor glitches once in a while, but overall it's pretty well put together. I'd definitely put it as my favorite game I've played so far this year.
Mr.Mumbles: The Life of a Rodent. ... I had to borrow one of the store images since whenever I tried to save a screenshot all I got was a menu screen. Weird.
I have the same problem with certain games, so its not just you. I have an Nvidia graphics card, so I started using the Geforce Experience overlay for screenies. It seems to be more reliable.
i think this is the third time that I start this game...hope this time I will finish it
Attachments:
outlast.jpg (324 Kb)
MobiusArcher: I don't know how likely that is :( The game is also on PS4, and Xbox one though. They have announced they are working on a version for the Nintendo Switch as well. If you don't have any of the consoles, maybe you could borrow one at some point.
I don't think i'd go to such extend just to play a game (and it would be quite difficult to get my hands on a console since noone that i happen to know has one nowadays anyway); i mean, if i didn't do it when Mass Effect was still a console exclusive, i don't think i'll do it for Spintires. ;)

edit: typo
Post edited April 24, 2018 by Vythonaut
Letting the good times roll @ Mid-Ohio.
Attachments: