It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KSP never gets boring
Attachments:
immi101: KSP never gets boring
Is that the DLC ?
immi101: KSP never gets boring
Telika: Is that the DLC ?
no, still the old base game
just mods :)
Attachments:
Finally got around to playing this, and I am really enjoying it.
Attachments:
Post edited March 17, 2018 by ljyoun
That's cool and all, but where's Pikachu?
Attachments:
tidus.png (149 Kb)
lanipcga: That's cool and all, but where's Pikachu?
Surely you mean where's Diablo, or Baal? ;)

Cataclysm dda base coming along nicely. This is my 2nd summer and I've planted a lot more crops this time round in spring. I want to create a lot of flour and cooking oil for winter this time round. And next year I'll be ready to start making biodiesel on a large scale. Big thing now is to complete the outer log wall and then to create a garage for a few of my vehicles: motorcycle, pickup and my eventual mobile fortress for when I eventually set out to find the refugee center.
Attachments:
Post edited March 17, 2018 by Matewis
Well, if that isn't objectification of men...
And that woman is clearly a feminist. She doesn't even need a man because she can pleasure herself with that ... thing out of her back...
Attachments:
sexism.jpg (242 Kb)
feminist.jpg (245 Kb)
Post edited March 17, 2018 by viperfdl
Vythonaut, amazing pictures as always!

Whilst I recall you mentioning you don't like modern F1 sims, have you tried Automobilista? I'm sure as a sim petrol head you are familiar, it really is worth checking out. The Brabham BT44 around the original Österreichring is up there with GPL as a white knuckle ride.
Steins;Gate 0 anime airing soon, so decided to play through the original VN.
Attachments:
sg.jpg (251 Kb)
lanipcga: That's cool and all, but where's Pikachu?
Oh yeah, about that.

Look, I'm really sorry.
Attachments:
pikachu.jpg (93 Kb)
Ok, seriously now: the final boss of Elminage Gothic feels like big fat "fuckyou!" to the player.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xFPVv3Q.jpg[/img]

TQQdles™
Matewis: Cataclysm dda base coming along nicely. This is my 2nd summer and I've planted a lot more crops this time round in spring. I want to create a lot of flour and cooking oil for winter this time round. And next year I'll be ready to start making biodiesel on a large scale. Big thing now is to complete the outer log wall and then to create a garage for a few of my vehicles: motorcycle, pickup and my eventual mobile fortress for when I eventually set out to find the refugee center.
i am getting Stardew Valley vibes ... :) never even knew you could produce biodiesel :o
what tileset are you using ? Never seen that before.
Matewis: Cataclysm dda base coming along nicely. This is my 2nd summer and I've planted a lot more crops this time round in spring. I want to create a lot of flour and cooking oil for winter this time round. And next year I'll be ready to start making biodiesel on a large scale. Big thing now is to complete the outer log wall and then to create a garage for a few of my vehicles: motorcycle, pickup and my eventual mobile fortress for when I eventually set out to find the refugee center.
immi101: i am getting Stardew Valley vibes ... :) never even knew you could produce biodiesel :o
what tileset are you using ? Never seen that before.
Yep but it's a very labour intensive and time consuming process. Something like 2 days of work to create 20 liters :P. It's in the experimental version though - I don't think the latest stable has it since it's quite old by now.
It's the retrodays tileset, or at least a recent update of it. I used to play using pure ascii but there were just too many items so I wanted better visual cues to discern different objects.