It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Adventures of Zelda: Totally Not Skyrim Edition... aka Enderal: Forgotten Stories

I'm quite enjoying this one in my ~12 hour run so far... and I just barely got to the Riverville starter town. Guess I had too much fun exploring on my way there. I'm really surprised by the excellent English translation - no real typos, grammar issues, or any awkward phrasings thus far - and the voice acting is pretty ace too considering it's more or less still an amateur production. I've seen games with real budgets that don't have that kind of quality.
Attachments:
hmmm.jpg (265 Kb)
good_boy.jpg (251 Kb)
nice_view.jpg (483 Kb)
Final moments of last CPU worm. This mushroom challenge mode level took me a lot of tries to beat, as CPU throws nades flawlessly right at your face (=
Attachments:
another ubisoft oldie!

Anno 1602.

The sprites are so damn charming!
Attachments:
Zimerius: another ubisoft oldie!

Anno 1602.

Fine game, i am currently on a break from it. I beaten all the original scenarios. Was supposed to play magnats last mission in the campaign in the correct order, also am playing it in the german language version.
The fnal magnat stage is just a simple resource managment which i couldn't get into yet.
Post edited March 05, 2023 by Fonzer
Through gaming, I am learning so much about myself. Apparently, I appear to be at my most happiest when playing a monster on a rampage against humanity. :P Haven't had this much fun since the time I played Carrion! LOL!

I'm absolutely loving the sense of humour (and the chaotic carnage!) found inside Terror of Hemasaurus... xD
Attachments:
Monster Hunter Rise

I've been having a really fun experience with this game, more so at the fact that the game is less demanding compared to Monster Hunter World due to the difference in graphics quality between the two games (which is the reason why I'm not picking that game).
Attachments:
Zimerius: another ubisoft oldie!

Anno 1602.

Fonzer: Fine game, i am currently on a break from it. I beaten all the original scenarios. Was supposed to play magnats last mission in the campaign in the correct order, also am playing it in the german language version.
The fnal magnat stage is just a simple resource managment which i couldn't get into yet.
this is actually my first encounter with this game, for some reason i always labelled (history) anno games as stupid. This encounter was a nice surprise though. I even found myself persuaded to check out the history edition too. Quite nice and apparently much needed, at least for my win 11 144 herz/fps device (only if you must(never)) Were the gog edition's 1st scenario felt neigh impossible the history edition actually made a lot more sense.
Fonzer: Fine game, i am currently on a break from it. I beaten all the original scenarios. Was supposed to play magnats last mission in the campaign in the correct order, also am playing it in the german language version.
Zimerius: this is actually my first encounter with this game, for some reason i always labelled (history) anno games as stupid. This encounter was a nice surprise though. I even found myself persuaded to check out the history edition too. Quite nice and apparently much needed, at least for my win 11 144 herz/fps device (only if you must(never)) Were the gog edition's 1st scenario felt neigh impossible the history edition actually made a lot more sense.
In what sense the history edition made more sense?
And yeah it's also my first time playing the game which i still haven't beaten yet.
Though i only have the gog version.
Don't know if the history edition would even work on this win 10 pc think it reaches the minimum requirements barely. But the graphic is too weak for it i think, i can at least play the gog version
Post edited March 09, 2023 by Fonzer
About to finish Sir Whoopass. Hail to the king baby!!!
Attachments:
Zimerius: this is actually my first encounter with this game, for some reason i always labelled (history) anno games as stupid. This encounter was a nice surprise though. I even found myself persuaded to check out the history edition too. Quite nice and apparently much needed, at least for my win 11 144 herz/fps device (only if you must(never)) Were the gog edition's 1st scenario felt neigh impossible the history edition actually made a lot more sense.
Fonzer: In what sense the history edition made more sense?
And yeah it's also my first time playing the game which i still haven't beaten yet.
Don't know if the history edition would even work on this win 10 pc think it reaches the minimum requirements barely. But the graphic is too weak for it i think, i can at least play the gog version
game balance. Resource collecting felt way of and, for example i was not able to create a sustainable economy just at 150 inhabitants.
another aspect are the movies shown for example with a corsair encounter. With the oldie, the movie was shown at the third encounter for the first time while in the history edition it marks right off.
I'm not so sure about free traders anymore but i think in the history edition they actually sail around even without any orders from your side. This is how i found out how to deal with a growing tool shortage situation. I even think that the free traders would not show up even with goods on the offer. Though i have to go back and test to be able to state this with 100% certainty
Fonzer: In what sense the history edition made more sense?
Zimerius: game balance. Resource collecting felt way of and, for example i was not able to create a sustainable economy just at 150 inhabitants.
another aspect are the movies shown for example with a corsair encounter. With the oldie, the movie was shown at the third encounter for the first time while in the history edition it marks right off.
I'm not so sure about free traders anymore but i think in the history edition they actually sail around even without any orders from your side. This is how i found out how to deal with a growing tool shortage situation. I even think that the free traders would not show up even with goods on the offer. Though i have to go back and test to be able to state this with 100% certainty
Don't think the game changed it's mechanics. It is just that some missions have free traders while others don't. One of the early original missions requiered tools to grow your settlement on an island and it wasn't that wise trying to get tools on an other island since you needed the tools for the main small island or you could run out of them i think. Don't know if free traders were there.
Zimerius: game balance. Resource collecting felt way of and, for example i was not able to create a sustainable economy just at 150 inhabitants.
Fonzer: Don't think the game changed it's mechanics. It is just that some missions have free traders while others don't. One of the early original missions requiered tools to grow your settlement on an island and it wasn't that wise trying to get tools on an other island since you needed the tools for the main small island or you could run out of them i think. Don't know if free traders were there.
Well, if you are not in possession of both titles, it does seem weird to try and formulate 'something'
Post edited March 10, 2023 by Zimerius
anno 1800

with the base game going dirt cheap atm I thought, Why not, and decided to plunge in like a 'StrudelBach'

the game looks gourgoes, i do hope the next anno will present its self more organically though.
Attachments:
Gentlemen, start your sofas!
Attachments:
wfcr.jpg (493 Kb)
Another couple of turns done for the wkend! At this rate, i'll probably be done somewhere at the end of this year/beginning of the next one. If i manage to find all the books of Nagash that is. And do something with some black pyramid....

1. Grand Hierophant Khatep & Desert King Salekh gathering for a last push against a Skaven stronghold. The Keen Observer will notice a Wood Elf emissary. Part of the greater alliance between the Fallen and the Strong Natured is the exchange of Emissaries.

2. Filthy Mice!

3. Map of Conquest, red for Victor \o/
Attachments: