It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The prologue to autumn gives me a glimpse of.. wait, is that my favorite apple?! So this is going to be painful, but surely all the coffee and bacon will help me through.
Attachments:
autumn2.jpg (224 Kb)
autumn3.jpg (127 Kb)
autumn4.jpg (108 Kb)
syscrusher: Those are nice screens showing off the landscapes. What mod is used?
Sarafan: Actually I'm using a lot of different mods. :) Here's the list:

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
High Poly Project
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher
Skyrim 202X by Pfuscher
Skyrim Terrain Parallax
HD Urns Textures
CleverCharff's Markarth and Dwemer Ruins 4K 2K
CleverCharff's Photorealistic Ash Pile
ENB Light
Inferno - Fire Effects Redux
Address Library for SKSE Plugin
ENB Helper SE
Cathedral Weathers and Seasons
SkyrimSE Re-Engaged ENB (for Cathedral Weathers) (it uses some files from original ENB series)
Generic Inventory Sound Fix
SkyUI
Achievements Mods Enabler

You can find all of them on: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition, except for SKSE (https://skse.silverlock.org/) and ENB (http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrimse.html). As for mod management I use Mod Organizer 2: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194.

syscrusher: It's a reasonable bet TES VI won't be as successful. Hopefully it won't be influenced by woke virtue-signaling like has affected recent Far Cry and Red Faction etc releases. Keep Tamriel entirely fantasy on another world!
Sarafan: I think that it'll be a great game, but the wonders modders have made with Skyrim make me think whether it's going to be possible to achieve this level. I definitely don't mind TES VI being clunky, as long as it supports mods to an extent Skyrim does.
There should be a sticky or something, if i ever wanna visit skyrim again i'll do so with these mods!
Zimerius: There should be a sticky or something, if i ever wanna visit skyrim again i'll do so with these mods!
Glad to hear it! :) You can save a link to the post somewhere:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/take_and_post_a_screenshot_of_what_youre_playing_right_now/post5240 :)

Making it sticky (in TES subforum for example) isn't a good idea IMHO because there's a wide variety of mods for the game and different people may prefer a different look. Skyrim SE Re-Engaged ENB solely has a few variants which differ in look greatly, not speaking about tons of re-texture mods... I just don't want to impose my own vision on how the game should look. :)
Zimerius: There should be a sticky or something, if i ever wanna visit skyrim again i'll do so with these mods!
Sarafan: Glad to hear it! :) You can save a link to the post somewhere:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/take_and_post_a_screenshot_of_what_youre_playing_right_now/post5240 :)

Making it sticky (in TES subforum for example) isn't a good idea IMHO because there's a wide variety of mods for the game and different people may prefer a different look. Skyrim SE Re-Engaged ENB solely has a few variants which differ in look greatly, not speaking about tons of re-texture mods... I just don't want to impose my own vision on how the game should look. :)
The sheer amount of mods available for some games is just mind-boggling. In a way it is surprising no other member so far attempted a sort of collection post as there are many others around. With so many casual appreciators who would feel off put by any attempt at sorting through, those would mostly feel set on their way if they would have some sort of basis to start from. From such a standpoint an imposed vision would do the trick, maybe inspiring others to share their 'vision'. It would be difficult to make such an post for a whole of ranges of games though. On the other hand, if a game is still mighty popular, Skyrim for example or maybe Heroes of Might and Magic III it could deserve a game specific topic post, or maybe even better, a sticky in the general discussion page with links to other specific game pages to the then created mod stickies ..... like hmmmm ;)
Had to take a little peak at the next TR game. Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Massive leap in graphical prowess.
It is a shame though, that i could not find any option to disable some of the DLC. I firmly believe in discovering your own shizzle for that matter. The armour set shown is quite nice, but would have been so.. much.. better.. if it were a discovery.
Attachments:
Zimerius: Had to take a little peak at the next TR game. Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Massive leap in graphical prowess.
It is a shame though, that i could not find any option to disable some of the DLC. I firmly believe in discovering your own shizzle for that matter. The armour set shown is quite nice, but would have been so.. much.. better.. if it were a discovery.
Yeah, these "DLCs" are the worst. The ones where the game unloads a garbage truck of random, world breaking/overpowered gear at you the moment the game starts. Whenever I encounter it, I instantly drop any such items into a ditch somewhere (mostly Dragon Age and Mass Effects)

Is the armor set a toggle option or items in inventory you have to wear? Does it give any bonuses?
Post edited January 06, 2023 by idbeholdME
Zimerius: Had to take a little peak at the next TR game. Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Massive leap in graphical prowess.
idbeholdME: Yeah, these "DLCs" are the worst. The ones where the game unloads a garbage truck of random, world breaking/overpowered gear at you the moment the game starts. Whenever I encounter it, I instantly drop any such items into a ditch somewhere (mostly Dragon Age and Mass Effects)

Is the armor set a toggle option or items in inventory you have to wear? Does it give any bonuses?
I now am the proud owner of 15 different outfits. Of which most provide to a minor bonus. Usually something along the line of not using y when performing x. Or gaining more y.
There was also some mentioning of special weapons, though i haven't unlocked those yet.
never imagined myself playing arcade games once again. yet here we are...
Attachments:
This is home.
Attachments:
ConsulCaesar: This is home.
Is it just me or looks Gerald in the first picture like a fucking Emo...
back to the playlist with Jedi Fallen Order.

- The 2d sister
- I love the holomap. Call me brainwashed if you like ;p
- Fight!

It is literally horrendous to stay aimed at gaming goals with so much of not spare time on your hands in the periods that are not holidays.
Attachments:
Beautiful screens @ConsulCaesar.

ConsulCaesar: This is home.
I tried twice but the attachment with the picture never shows up in the post. Are you supposed to do something other than attaching the file?
Post edited January 12, 2023 by user deleted
Saint Genesius: I tried twice but the attachment with the picture never shows up in the post. Are you supposed to do something other than attaching the file?
Each attached file cannot be larger than 500 kB and the total of all files per post cannot amount to more thab 2 MB.
Saint Genesius: I tried twice but the attachment with the picture never shows up in the post. Are you supposed to do something other than attaching the file?
ConsulCaesar: Each attached file cannot be larger than 500 kB and the total of all files per post cannot amount to more thab 2 MB.
500k?!

That would explain it.

Thank you.