It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elden Ring: ready to take the capitol by storm. Maybe...
Attachments:
i've been playing Lost Ark since release to west region, game started out in Korean, been having fun, any1 also plays?
i have a old pc, this is all i can do with the graphics
Attachments:
Playing the recent port of DooM RPG, pretty fun
Attachments:
doomrpg.jpg (131 Kb)
Demigods in Elden Ring are falling like flies rn...
Attachments:
Contemplating great heights in Elden Ring....
Attachments:
The Land of Giants is devoid of life. Because I've killed them all (Elden Ring).
Attachments:
Godfrey, the First Elden (Emo) Lord. Another victim of Elden Ring's mightiest and most dangerous beast: my fucking Mimic Tear summoning.
Attachments:
Gangsters 2.
Attachments:
Still playing Exiled Kingdoms. Already over 100 hours in and almost finished but want to wrap up more side quests. Additionally playing as a mage is rather hard.
Attachments:
Welp, I didn't do it. I mean: burning the Eldtree, yes. Destroying the city, nope. (Elden Ring)
Attachments:
If i want drive through, I'm going to have drive through,
Attachments:
Finished the last main quest of Exiled Kingdoms and am now playing Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.
Attachments:
Orkses Mass Murder Simulator... aka Space Marine

Yup, I sure do feel like a super soldier as I'm smacking around orks all day long. It certainly is a very violent and gory game. ;)
Attachments:
Trying out the photomode of Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.
Attachments:
Helping some dudes on Alien Breed: Impact, too bad I came late...
Attachments:
Post edited July 24, 2022 by pippo-san