It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some screenshots taken from Bright Memory Infinite. This game is both bad and very, very good. Except for the short duration: that's the worst part.
Attachments:
The Original Tomb Raider ...aka Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

For some reason I stopped playing this after level 6 some ~4 years ago. Thanks to existing cloud saves I was able to pick up right where I left off on an entirely different PC. Didn't take long to get re-adjusted to the controls either. Aside from some random-crash-happiness with the bigger guns (although that mysteriously stopped once I got to Solomon's Mines) it runs quite well. I did have to use an unofficial dinput wrapper though pointed out in the game forum as the game would not work otherwise. *shrug*

Anyway, I've been having a good time with this. Man, I love labyrinthine levels of yore. None of that straight-path, hand-holding, follow the breadcrumbs nonsense of today.
Attachments:
throwback.jpg (208 Kb)
Just finished Wing Commander II Special Operations 2. Finally...
Attachments:
Some other screenshots from Bright Memory Infinite. A game that strives to be everything, except for lasting longer than a couple hours at best.

Oh well, I think I'll start playing Elden Ring (I recently shed some blood to purchase the game Collector's Edition on eBay) for real now. The first ten hours or so have been a true slaughtering, and luckily I don't have screenshots to prove that (I'm a bit ashamed of my inexperience with Souls games).
Attachments:
Play Elden Ring, they said. It's a beautiful, blooming world, they said.
Attachments:
Again Elden Ring. The light side of this dark, dark world.
Attachments:
Playing Wing Commander IV. At first I had only problems with this game: DVD version has no subtitles in the cutscenes and the volume was too low. And in the DOS version the joystick doesn't work.
At least I solved the low volume problem but having no subtitles sucks. Also there is no "real" cockpit like in the previous games and there are other annoyances that already existed in WC3.

BTW: The Kilrathis look much better in the games than in that movie...
Attachments:
Exploring catacombs 'n shit in Elden Ring, dying every now and then (aka WHAT THE FOCK IS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN GAME!!!)
Attachments:
Elden Ring is brutal. And beautiful. Mostly brutal.
Attachments:
It's getting pretty hot down there (Bright Memory Infinite)...
Attachments:
The two new fighters in Wing Commander Academy. Besides them and the Gauntlet mode there is nothing really interesting about it.
Attachments:
"And now to something completely different."
As I don't feel inclined to play Wing Commander Armada or Prophecy, I'm now playing Ultima IV.
Attachments:
ultimaiv.jpg (371 Kb)
Played a little bit Wing Commander: Armada.
Attachments:
Replaying Wing Commander Prophecy after many years.
Attachments:
Three more screenshots from Wing Commander Prophecy. After finishing Prophecy I started the Secret Ops which I never played before. The last two picture are from them.
Attachments: