It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More testing with the #119 car, plus a mini-race -- still transitioning from vintage F1 to stock cars.

tinyE: Daytona is this Sunday!

it's gonna suck without an Earnhardt there.
In my championship he'll still be racing; change channel! XD
Attachments:
Vythonaut: More testing with the #119 car, plus a mini-race -- still transitioning from vintage F1 to stock cars.

tinyE: Daytona is this Sunday!

it's gonna suck without an Earnhardt there.
Vythonaut: In my championship he'll still be racing; change channel! XD
If I'm not mistaken in 2003 you can also play with his dad. Maybe that's 02.
Vythonaut: More testing with the #119 car, plus a mini-race -- still transitioning from vintage F1 to stock cars.

In my championship he'll still be racing; change channel! XD
tinyE: If I'm not mistaken in 2003 you can also play with his dad. Maybe that's 02.
Nope, not in 2003, not even in 2002. He was last seen in NASCAR Racing 4, as it was released shortly before his fatal accident.
My past few NM Countess runs have been somewhat productive.
Attachments:
dt01.png (203 Kb)
dt02.png (204 Kb)
dt03.png (223 Kb)
dt04.png (197 Kb)
Pics from the Daytona 500 race of the 2003 NASCAR season.
Attachments:
I hate this game. I hate myself. I hate everything!
Attachments:
More NASCAR racing action; here you can see me (#119) cooperating with Jimmie Johnson (#48) to get ahead of the pack by utilising the bump drafting technique. About 20 laps later he got involved in an accident with Michael Waltrip (#15), wrecked his car and eventually forced to retire. In racing, nothing should be taken for granted before the chequered flag. :)
Attachments:
Sadly, NM Meph's quest drops were nothing special.
Attachments:
Attachments:
vaporum.jpg (437 Kb)
Well, I somehow went out of bounds by accident. Fortunately, I was able to get back in bounds by activating a door that took me to another cell; leaving the building put me back where I was supposed to be.

(Even if I were stuck, it's possible to fast travel out of this particular location, so I would still be able to escape that way.)

I can now say that I have gone out of bounds in every Elder Scrolls game without using any console cheats to do so. (Is it possible in Redguard, which I haven't played?)
Attachments:
Hidden & Dangerous 2
Attachments:
hd2a.jpg (263 Kb)
hd2b.jpg (308 Kb)
hd2c.jpg (323 Kb)
Vaporum.
Attachments:
v.jpg (463 Kb)
The destroyer of worlds!
Attachments:
play_ball.jpg (413 Kb)
the_gates.jpg (267 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: ...
The Whispered World. Outstanding graphics, isn't it?
Hello Cereza. It's so good to see you again.
Attachments: