It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Totally Not Creepy Hospital Simulator... aka Tormented Souls

I'm quite enjoying this one so far. Very reminiscent of the classic Resident Evil formula. The controls are not quite as tanky, and thankfully Caroline automatically aims at the nearest enemy with her trusty nail gun. Love the play of shadow and light and some of those camera-angle swoops are smooth as butter. Story and dialogue is campy as one might expect. I mean, who in their right mind scurries off to an abandoned hospital/mansion in the dead of night without doing any research about the place beforehand? ;)
Attachments:
charming.jpg (261 Kb)
naive.jpg (320 Kb)
The nice feeling of returning to the nearest base after the end of a battle; in one piece, no less.
Attachments:
il2_1.jpeg (488 Kb)
il2_2.jpeg (493 Kb)
il2_3.jpeg (471 Kb)
il2_4.jpeg (464 Kb)
It is quite amazing, actually. Before this certain trainings' mission with a bunch of rookies set out to secure the perimeter of this old and abandoned base, I had little respect for the heavier autoweapons. That little newbie hidden amongst the treeline on top of the largest hill in the vicinity doing massive damage with its only weapon and 8 rounds really was an eye-opener.

*Right Arm Damaged beyond repair.
*CT destroyed
*Pilot incapacitated
*CT destroyed

From now on this lance will hold the power of the AC 10 in high regard.

Col. *******.******
Exert **********
Attachments:
Ubisoft struck again. Lost all progress in an ongoing game of AC - Odyssey too. (but not my account)
At least, offline play prevents the usage of all kinds of unlocks made with the previous game, which is a good thing. While I don't mind looking like a Viking, it certainly does not hurt if the Viking armour is not present in the inventory right from the start. Rags and rusted metal is the start, with any type of girl, right ? @Vikingsruletheworld!!!
Attachments:
Post edited February 05, 2022 by Zimerius
Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Polish version 4.0 (modified by data files from Behemoth Cave forum user work) :P
Attachments:
heroski.jpg (154 Kb)
Still going over old screenshots. Thank to the game-specific subforum, I found out that there are two mini-prequels to the point-and-click Shardlight. They were a fantastic addition to the universe of the game. The Rebirth was my favorite out of the two.
Attachments:
rebirth.png (130 Kb)
Countless hours exploring the universe that is No Man's Sky! :) When the game first launched many moons ago, I think I played 5 hours before requesting a full refund. I feel NMS has evolved beautifully since, so much so, that I can say I have lost some sleep over this game. ;) It isn't perfect, but it is better and more fun to play. I find it chill enough to play right before bedtime. I enjoy exploring the many planets and testing my base building skills. The in-game camera mode is such a nice touch!
Attachments:
Mortal Shell, courtesy of Doc0075.
Attachments:
Ice_Mage: Mortal Shell, courtesy of Doc0075.
heh, please let me know when you finished that lion thing, a small AAR would be appreciated too ;D
I have not posted here in a long long while...

so here's a screenshot from my recent playthrough of Disaster Report 4.

It certainly was a unique experience. Certainly not without its flaws but it absolutely managed to immerse me.
I found myself caring about most of the characters in-game. Their stories and their views on life.
Attachments:
Post edited February 08, 2022 by Hikage1983
Here are a couple of screenshots from last night's racing session...
Attachments:
gtr2_1.jpeg (434 Kb)
gtr2_2.jpeg (469 Kb)
XCOM: SWAT Edition... aka Chimera Squad

While the game consists of only smaller tactical fights it still has a very XCOM feel about it. I don't mind the reduced scale just within a city. I also like that my crew actually has a bit of personality for a change rather than consisting of cookie-cutter (sometimes) expendable soldiers. Good fun. :)
Attachments:
capitalism (404 Kb)
_baby.jpg (363 Kb)
ready (393 Kb)
Playing through the first few turns of the mandate of heaven DLC for Total War Three Kingdoms (5 turns make a year) (romance playthrough BTW, no legendary characters, battle realism settings, normal difficulty) as Prince of the Han (forgot the fellow's name) and I have to say, it has been quite nice so far. Lots of fighting, Rise of the Yellow Turbans etc etc. A small territory makes for difficult choices of which one, separate your available forces, seems to be a small setback in progression towards peace for the people. The guy, though, in his 40s or maybe mid 30s and no wife? Like, how's that possible in the ancient world, that age and no children and Prince? Or did they need King approval? I'm not sure though, but my first step was marrying him to someone I'm sure he loved a lot from the own court since there seemed to be no available princesses to claim with other factions at that time. The awkward thing though was that she managed to get herself killed in a duel defending the walls of some city, while the battle was already won right after she gave birth to a son, so I had to marry him off again the turn after. The new wife provided a daughter not soon after so lineage is more or less ensured by now giving time for marvellous victories in battle anyway long story short, I'm hoping to find some evidence that the new CPU was indeed what I was looking for! Horrendous target eh?
Attachments:
Vythonaut: The nice feeling of returning to the nearest base after the end of a battle; in one piece, no less.
That truly is a great feeling :) I still remember it vividly from F117. Or sometimes knowing that you won't make it, but still managing to at least eject in friendly territory to avoid being captured :)
Some battle stuff, actually i thought i would lose but somehow made some good choices. Such as, using assault labelled units as assault units. Makes sense right ;) Still, real timing this shizzle is quite horrendous.
Attachments: