It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just defeated the first boss of Magic Climent!

Le Me in that moment.

( aye, just 1 HP left <.< )
Afterparty

I'd never heard of this game. After Oxenfree, I just checked if developers Night School Studios had any other games on GOG, and there it was.
Attachments:
Neversong
Attachments:
chilling through 2 point Hospital.

the existing symbiosis between diagnosis, treatment and toilet rooms is distinctly present in larger sized hospitals!
Attachments:
Paradigm
Attachments:
and the monthly allowance of Januari is spend on

Greedfall.

the introductionary suggests,

money well spend.

magic charisma/science build
Attachments:
gosh......

I am like really really digging playing alpha centauri like this
Attachments:
Noctropolis
Attachments:
Amassing a regiment in Kohan - Immortal Sovereign

chill rts, at least, if you pull the game speed down to 70 or maybe sometimes even 50%
Attachments:
Metroid Prime: Weird Edition!... aka Journey to the Savage Planet

It's a fun little first-person metroidvania. Love those completely bonkers commercials. Finished most of the main game. Still have to tackle the DLC biome and pick up some more collectible upgrade material.
Attachments:
poser.jpg (335 Kb)
sexy_time.jpg (279 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: Love those completely bonkers commercials.
I liked the blobline one.
I don't remember why I took this screenshot. Must have been craving coffee.
Attachments:
deponia.jpg (481 Kb)
Deponia? I really should make time to finish that game. It's got a wonderful charm to it.

OT, spent yesterday evening fixing up my wood relay station in openttd. That the trains had to wait on the other side of the tunnel before entering the bottom station was very inefficient.
Attachments:
Hmmm while not a game per~se....
Attachments:
@scenery
Attachments: