It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher 3, great game
Post edited October 25, 2021 by marcew44
Frostpunk GOTY

Last ones. Warning: contains nudity.
Attachments:
Post edited October 27, 2021 by Ice_Mage
My last Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection screenshots. The Cast armor feels like cheating, and it likely is even though you unlock it through the normal gameplay...

Now that I've finished this monstrosity (there are just a couple of locked achievements I will NEVER get in my lifespan), should I start another game/save (maybe by using the keyboard instead of my Hori RAP4 arcade joystick) or switch to a new, healthier experience?

I was thinking about finally installing Skyrim, from the recently purchased Elder Scrolls Anthology. But judging from what I've seen and read during these years, it would be even worse than GnGR healthy-wise...
Attachments:
low rated
Matewis: By Grabthar's hammer, this time I'm going to finish this blasted game!
I have the same sentiment for a number of games.....and sometimes(like this year with games like Jedi Outcast) I actually finish them! :D

=-=-=-=-=

Thread Contribution

Now playing Shadowgrounds Survivor, a "sequel" which seems to play alongside the timeline of the first game.

-

Pros

Slightly shorter levels or level segments(the game only saves after a level, so this helps if one has little time to game)
Character upgrade system(with levels and skill points), with some nice upgrades to be had
Better looking cutscenes and map
Limitless flashlight
Modability(haven't checked to see what mods there might be for it yet, though)
Secrets (in the form of glowing S shaped tokens one can find, which can unlock new gameplay mods and etc later on)

Cons/Misc

Game automatically goes to the next level/level segment after you reach certain areas or defeat bosses
(which is a slight pain if one likes to explore every nook and cranny and find everything)
Health kits(when found) are auto used when walking over them if one's health is below 100%, even if one's health is very close to 100%....otherwise one adds them to inventory.
No PDAs to pick up(the original had text PDAs that fleshed out the world a bit more, this one has sorta audio logs/etc)
No radar at game start....it is a skill that has to be selected when upgrading

Tips

Wpn upgrade tokens are found in supply crates(green crates marked ammo) now, as well as on some monsters....best to grab as many as one can and upgrade wisely.

Some good character upgrades to get are the critical hit ability(especially good for bosses and weeding through monster mobs), and the radar. There is also an "auto use health if under 50%" ability(which might also be good for more frenzied battles) & an increased health upgrade, but I haven't tried them yet.

Don't pick up health kits unless your health is either 100%(to pick them up for later use) or decently below 100%(to make them count when they're auto used).

Save grenades and wpns better than the pistol for bigger monster mobs or bosses.

-

Pics

1. Oi, devs, how am I supposed to get them supply crates? Sprout wings?
(more pics to come soon....also apologies for the above wall of text)
2 & 3. The parking around here is simply top notch!
(Note to self: park my own vehicle, if need be)
4. The extremely slow gate mechanism finally opens the way forward
5. Ok that doesn't seem so bad.....
(also nice cutscene)
Attachments:
5-daww.jpg (192 Kb)
Post edited October 29, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
(last post cont'd)
After a short stint as the first character, we seem to now play as a new character....one ironically named Bruno LastMann. And yes, that's his actual last name.

More Pros/Cons: Each character seems to have new weapons to upgrade, but one has to reacquire things like the radar skill and whatnot each time a you play as someone new during the course of play.

Pics
6. ....oh crap
7. Spending time at the office.....collecting staplers, cursing at copy machines....the usual. Such is life.
8. A new character with a mysterious pas....err job title.
9. Now I just need some marshmallows, and i'll be all set.
10. Seems it was chili and beans night again......*holds nose*
Attachments:
6-runbizh.jpg (182 Kb)
Post edited October 29, 2021 by GamezRanker
And the TIM journey continues.

Matewis: By Grabthar's hammer, this time I'm going to finish this blasted game!
GamezRanker: I have the same sentiment for a number of games.....and sometimes(like this year with games like Jedi Outcast) I actually finish them! :D
And *touchwood* progress seem to be steady :)
Attachments:
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Matewis
low rated
Matewis: And *touchwood* progress seem to be steady :)
You have the easier game, tho......no alien nasties clawing at ya while you do the puzzles and such. :D
Anyways, good to hear you're making progress :)
Oh look, Stellaris changed.... again, let's hope for the better ;)
The beginning is still truly annoying. Department heads of the different science divisions leveling up at the same time. 3 government parties formed at the same date, i mean sure, if there is a decision made to open up the government for additional parties i'm cool, but this. At a certain point values will start to vary because of the different inputs, such as different bonuses for leaders and certain events but the nagging feeling of childsplay at work remains just because of those clumsy starting events. Makes you wonder if those formula's run so strict that it is impossible for the dev's to, at least alter those numbers just a bit. ( yes i bought almost all the expansions )

and

the gazillionst try at iron manning fantasy general 2. this time ranged leader and a hit and run formation backed by steadfast mercenary's or at least, that will be the plan.
Blood for blood!
Attachments:
Command and Conquer Tiberium Dawn.

EVA upgrade program approved
High-fidelity audio choice appreciated
press space bar to switch to high definition user interface .....
nooooeeeeees !!!!!!!
its cnc

(now 10 dollars at your local Halloween discount store)
Attachments:
Another day, another 5 puzzles
Attachments:
This War of Mine: Complete Edition
Attachments:
twom_01.jpg (482 Kb)
twom_02.jpg (471 Kb)
twom_03.jpg (476 Kb)
twom_04.jpg (487 Kb)
twom_05.jpg (474 Kb)
twom_06.jpg (479 Kb)
twom_07.jpg (485 Kb)
twom_08.jpg (478 Kb)
Post edited October 30, 2021 by Ice_Mage
do you like 'm with a stick?
do you like 'm with a stone,'n bow
do you like it up your ars...enicum
or do you like it as it is?!

nana nananaaaa na
dumtumdidum....

@stillgoinstrong fantasy general 2

(granted, those armored shock trolls have a lot to do with the current range of victories)
Attachments:
Oke, some more of Stellaris and then i'm done for the wkend, waking up at 5am knows some merit but really not if your supposed to proceed in a stagnant kind of way (woe the one who wakes the rest of the household!!)

After the initial phase the game managed to stomp out its stupid rating quite fast. Bombarding the player,me, with all kinds of events, crumbs of untold stories and technologies lying around everywhere. Because of this the secrets of terraforming tech was unlocked pretty soon in the game. Now i'm aiming to, just as i do in the house, to have my own private corner of the galaxy for all by myself!

In the first shot you see a science vessel closing on a planet that knew habitation, life at a certain point.
Attachments:
low rated
Zimerius: Command and Conquer Tiberium Dawn.

nooooeeeeees !!!!!!!
its cnc

Nice.....*Flipping TV channel intro intensifies*
Zimerius: Command and Conquer Tiberium Dawn.

nooooeeeeees !!!!!!!
its cnc

GamezRanker: Nice.....*Flipping TV channel intro intensifies*
almost got tempted to choose NOD.... can you imagine!

anyways, nearing the end of the 2d requiem in FG2 ...... Now is certainly not the time to become careless, though the previous 4 scenario's went by without to much of a problem. Never reached this far either..... Somehow i'm bound to make a mistake as a berserker dude, the more varied tool set of the ranger coupled with its inherent weakness, compared to a warrior type, makes somehow for a smarter danger calculation in my mind. Still the game, managed to kill off some of my vets by unexpectedness and carelessness....... my weak new super archer will surely be able to hold out on its own if i place it far ahead of the rest of the troops that are in battle, the sudden appearance of a matching set of cavalry groups made sure i could weep the rest of the scenario. or that time that one of my scouts managed to get ambushed, evaded another assault, fled to a save spot only to succumb to a pack of dire wolves suddenly appearing out of nowhere..... Bastards!!!!
anyways... Eagles.... yes the Eagles have landed !
Attachments: