It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally got a chance to return to OpenTTD. Upgraded my wood station so that it has to merging tracks. This should be able to handle very high volume.
Attachments:
TZODnmr2k5: Sorry about that, I'll refrain from doing that from now on...

Back on topic, here's my elf character from DAI...

A better view...
Zimerius: hmz ..... now i'm considering if my own elf character failed...
Took me way too long to finish my character's face with this one!
Zimerius: probably realized there's to much of you guys walking around ;)
Well, now I feel offended :-D

P.S.Some other GnGR 'shots.
Attachments:
Ok I admit I'm bad at parallel parking but at least I'm still better than the computer.
Attachments:
1 turn away from finishing the spectacular building project " The Emancipation Gate ". This new gate will allow for instantaneous travel between this planet and Earth.
Never expected this small game to last for more than 200 turns, but there it is. Had a lot of fun creating a supremacist ideology. Following the dream, and now returning some favors back on Earth ;)
Attachments:
Post edited September 19, 2021 by Zimerius
Ahimsa : without violence, without killing or as that maybe fictive character from ancient Asia would have told us,“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

@ Supremacist victory in Beyond Earth
Attachments:
ahimsa.png (284 Kb)
Finished a Pompeii scenario in Imperium Romanum. The city will be just fine over there, nothing to worry (=
Attachments:
Post edited September 19, 2021 by Dimchkin
Sleeping Dogs continues to feed my inner teen and its questionable appetite for everything juvenile. :P
Attachments:
The Adventures of Zelda... aka Kingdoms of Amalur

Decided to restart KoA since I only played a little bit of it... eight months ago. Decided for a purely magic based run. I love the second mark-explosion spell. So deadly. :) And, yes, as usual my female protagonist is once again a redhead named Zelda, which made it quite funny running into another Zelda in the very first town.
Attachments:
Got some time to kill, so working in a couple of TIM tutorial levels
Attachments:
A game definitely not for everyone - Ghostrunner. Very hard and very satisfying. :) The game supports ray tracing, but it's not so spectacular as in Quake 2 RTX, Control or Cyberpunk 2077. Also the performance hit is quite high considering the mediocre final effect. But of course it doesn't mean that it looks bad. Just take a look at the screenshots!
Attachments:
Sarafan: A game definitely not for everyone - Ghostrunner. Very hard and very satisfying. :) The game supports ray tracing, but it's not so spectacular as in Quake 2 RTX, Control or Cyberpunk 2077. Also the performance hit is quite high considering the mediocre final effect. But of course it doesn't mean that it looks bad. Just take a look at the screenshots!
Yeah, definitely looks schweet!

Although you're right, it's not for everyone, as my twitch gaming days are pretty much gone, (FPS need K&M by default as a controller won't cut it!) which is why I love CRPGs as you need no twitch skills for that! ;) but yeah, I'd still love to be able to play it if I was able!
TZODnmr2k5: Although you're right, it's not for everyone, as my twitch gaming days are pretty much gone, (FPS need K&M by default as a controller won't cut it!) which is why I love CRPGs as you need no twitch skills for that! ;) but yeah, I'd still love to be able to play it if I was able!
I love RPGs as well! FPS games are my second favorite genre though. Are you using a console or laptop? If it's the second you can always connect a keyboard and a mouse... The bigger problem of playing Ghostrunner on a laptop can be the system requirements however.
Sarafan: I love RPGs as well! FPS games are my second favorite genre though. Are you using a console or laptop? If it's the second you can always connect a keyboard and a mouse... The bigger problem of playing Ghostrunner on a laptop can be the system requirements however.
Nah, a PC, my very first one that I built as a matter of fact, (It's pretty beefy, but I'm looking to upgrade the CPU to a 5900x or 5950x as I already have a 3090!) but yeah, I have terrible shaking in my left hand due to the medication I'm on, though I was directed to take half so hopefully I can recover from that and go back to twitch games for my PC as I do love the FPS genre as well!
Post edited September 21, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
Diary of a city builder-

currently in the progress of figuring out which path to take... either build more homes or upgrade the existing ones

@simcity 2013
Attachments: