It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sarafan: Ain't she a beauty? :)
Hello Sarafan!

"Beauty lies in the eyes of the observer!"
For me the ship models of the Enterprise and Reliant in "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" are more beautiful.
And with regard to the newer generations I prefer the NSEA Protector from "Galaxy Quest" (1999). ;-)

Kind regards,
foxgog
There's nothing better than a little space ballet. :) I'm enjoying the game as much as 17 years ago or so.
Attachments:
stbc.jpg (208 Kb)
Post edited September 14, 2021 by Sarafan
Sarafan: Ain't she a beauty? :)
Thanks netflix for axing the star trek tv shows...

[Modded by Sarafan: Please refrain from insulting other companies]

Sorry about that, I re-edited my post!
Post edited September 18, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
TZODnmr2k5: ******* netflix for axing the star trek tv shows...
Although non-excessive swearing is allowed, I have to kindly ask you to refrain from insulting other companies. It doesn't matter whether it's a human or a company. Insulting others is against our CoC: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct?product=gog. Treat this as a kind warning. Thank you.
Post edited September 15, 2021 by Sarafan
Rage Against the Machine(s)... aka Quake 2 RTX

I'm on a bit of a FPS streak right now. This is definitely the prettiest old shooter now. ;) With its ray-tracing it's also more than demanding than most newer AAA games I've played. My 2060 Super is definitely struggling a bit in parts. Still having a good time. :)
Attachments:
firefight.jpg (447 Kb)
massacre.jpg (336 Kb)
Post edited September 16, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
Genesis Alpha One
Attachments:
I see that the game has strong Alien vibes. :) How's the gameplay?
Mr.Mumbles: I'm on a bit of a FPS streak right now. This is definitely the prettiest old shooter now. ;) With its ray-tracing it's also more than demanding than most newer AAA games I've played. My 2060 Super is definitely struggling a bit in parts. Still having a good time. :)
Don't worry. My RTX 2070 Super also can't keep stable 60 fps everywhere. :)
Post edited September 16, 2021 by Sarafan
Sarafan: I see that the game has strong Alien vibes. :) How's the gameplay?
It's fun but also repetitive and sometimes tedious. You can't give orders to your crew from a single overview menu. You have to run to every work area to assign crew members or give orders. You have to search for yourself through your ship for alien infestations or nests. Your crew only destroys nests when a crew member has reached commander rank and a nest has grown to a certain size.
Also your ship don't have build in internal scanners or defence turrets. You can add upgrade modules to some ship parts for internal scanners but this upgrade modules have to be found first on planets or ship wrecks. You can station mobile turrets but they self destruct when they run out of ammunition.
There are also defence robots but I haven't tried them yet because your ship can only manage eight robots and you need work droids to unload your shuttle and bring resources to a refinery.
Prey: Mooncrash
Attachments:
Goin for a sting free wkend with

- Beyond Earth.
Yea, yea, it is not Centauri but still enjoyable enough

- Airborne Kingdom.
Aerial kingdom simulator, build your flying city, keep it up in the air, keep your people satisfied, become the flying kingdom of legends
Attachments:
Playing Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection right now.

This game is too fucking hard, and for the wrong reasons only.

Let me explain a bit: I'm a HUGE fan of the GnG saga, I played the original in the arcades when I was just a little pisser and when I discovered emulation I was overjoyed: I was finally able to play Ghosts 'n Goblins, Ghouls 'n Ghosts and all my favorite arcade games again within the comfort of my PC at home.

I've played every single game of the saga, I purchased a PSP console (well, actually two of them) just the play Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins and I literally mastered it. I repeat: I mastered it, and back to some years ago I could perfect-complete the game in a single, 4-5 hours long gaming session, with no absolute need for Internet how-tos and YouTube spoiler videos. Oh, and I actually am one of those fuckers that can complete the original Ghosts 'n Goblins with just a single (virtual) coin. Ghouls 'n Ghosts is my favorite gaming world, and I'm simply too good at wandering through it.

So said: GnG Resurrection is beautiful, engaging, challenging, full of shit to do, listen and see, but it is too damn hard for me. Just at the second hardest difficulty level, mind you (Knight). I have to die too much, try too many times just to climb a fucking single ladder, repeat the same level again and again (and again) and so on. And then there are all those obscene black chests you NEED to find or you will never see the "true" ending of the game.

I'm still searching for the aforementioned black chests, but I'm baffled: Capcom, what the hell did you do...
Attachments:
Post edited September 18, 2021 by KingofGnG
KingofGnG: Playing Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection right now.

This game is too fucking hard, and for the wrong reasons only.

Let me explain a bit: I'm a HUGE fan of the GnG saga, I played the original in the arcades when I was just a little pisser and when I discovered emulation I was overjoyed: I was finally able to play Ghosts 'n Goblins, Ghouls 'n Ghosts and all my favorite arcade games again within the comfort of my PC at home.

I've played every single game of the saga, I purchased a PSP console (well, actually two of them) just the play Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins and I literally mastered it. I repeat: I mastered it, and back to some years ago I could perfect-complete the game in a single, 4-5 hours long gaming session, with no absolute need for Internet how-tos and YouTube spoiler videos. Oh, and I actually am one of those fuckers that can complete the original Ghosts 'n Goblins with just a single (virtual) coin. Ghouls 'n Ghosts is my favorite gaming world, and I'm simply too good at wandering through it.

So said: GnG Resurrection is beautiful, engaging, challenging, full of shit to do, listen and see, but it is too damn hard for me. Just at the second hardest difficulty level, mind you (Knight). I have to die too much, try too many times just to climb a fucking single ladder, repeat the same level again and again (and again) and so on. And then there are all those obscene black chests you NEED to find or you will never see the "true" ending of the game.

I'm still searching for the aforementioned black chests, but I'm baffled: Capcom, what the hell did you do...
probably realized there's to much of you guys walking around ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

the new propeller that generates lift managed to almost destabilize my entire city! @airborne engineering on the fly
Attachments:
tilt.jpg (389 Kb)
Post edited September 18, 2021 by Zimerius
TZODnmr2k5: ******* netflix for axing the star trek tv shows...
Sarafan: Although non-excessive swearing is allowed, I have to kindly ask you to refrain from insulting other companies. It doesn't matter whether it's a human or a company. Insulting others is against our CoC: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct?product=gog. Treat this as a kind warning. Thank you.
Sorry about that, I'll refrain from doing that from now on...

Back on topic, here's my elf character from DAI...

A better view...
Post edited September 18, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
Sarafan: Although non-excessive swearing is allowed, I have to kindly ask you to refrain from insulting other companies. It doesn't matter whether it's a human or a company. Insulting others is against our CoC: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct?product=gog. Treat this as a kind warning. Thank you.
TZODnmr2k5: Sorry about that, I'll refrain from doing that from now on...

Back on topic, here's my elf character from DAI...

A better view...
hmz ..... now i'm considering if my own elf character failed...
buggers!

with the new windows installation i found it necessary to purge all the drives, and apparently i turned of cloud saving on origin!

lost all progress in various EA games ( MEA, DAI, NFSU , JKOTFO , SC , BF4 )

seems some games, bioware, are not given for me to finish

edit:

so yes, my female elf char in DAI failed
Post edited September 18, 2021 by Zimerius