It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't get enough of OpenTTD, my Saturday evening game.
- My industrial zone is nearing completion. It only needs a bigger airport because it cannot currently handle the required amount of cargo planes. After that lines will have to be put down for goods trains to transport manufactured goods across the map.
- Large relay station that collects coal, livestock, grain and oil. From here it is transported to the industrial zone.
Attachments:
'My' coastal city in OpenTTD. Had to expand the coastline a bit to give the city room to grow.
Attachments:
[screenshots may contain spoilers] The Lily Update for Spiritfarer offered some short gameplay, but packed quite the emotional punch. It hit a little bit too close to home. Can't wait for future dlc's. :)
Attachments:
diagnosis.jpg (180 Kb)
together.jpg (179 Kb)
boom boom boom
ship lost sir
psssxxxt krk tsssk
weapons locked
bang bam bam
Nooooooooooooooooo
fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Oddysee reports targets destroyed
Attachments:
"The dark souls are mine. All of them!"

It's now time to fulfill the prophecy.
Attachments:
smrfinale.jpg (500 Kb)
Finally getting round to checking out Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. I've always been intrigued by the setting/vibe of the game, and the two main characters.
So far I'm really amazed at how well it runs. It's not a stellar port, but it doesn't appear to suffer in the performance department.

edit: some openttd shots from the weekend
Attachments:
escape.jpg (308 Kb)
dude.jpg (144 Kb)
girl.jpg (216 Kb)
new_york.jpg (443 Kb)
Post edited May 02, 2021 by Matewis
Shoot Like an Egyptian ...aka Powerslave

Just played through the first couple levels. I'm quite enjoying this one, even if those red spiders are right bastards to fend off at times. Thanks to the power of BuildGDX and some forum tips on how to get everything working correctly it runs great, too. :)
Attachments:
fish_food.jpg (317 Kb)
Post edited May 08, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
Sprechen Sie Pew Pew? ...more Powerslave

Guess it must be good because I've made to level 17 since my last post. Very fun ole FPS. I love the labyrinthine level-design of these old shooters. So many passageways crossing over and under. The whole Egyptian theme and groovy soundtrack doesn't hurt either. :)
Attachments:
harem.jpg (448 Kb)
bugged.jpg (487 Kb)
nope.jpg (480 Kb)
WAAAAAAAaaaaazhHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

plock

plock

splat

enjoying myself again in the gazillions't try of reaching the end in Baldurs Gate

picture 2

Bad Elven Archer Magus with Biceps but lacking their normal charm
Attachments:
Zimerius: WAAAAAAAaaaaazhHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

plock

plock

splat

enjoying myself again in the gazillions't try of reaching the end in Baldurs Gate

picture 2

Elven fighter-mages are my favourite PC.
Zimerius: WAAAAAAAaaaaazhHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

plock

plock

splat

picture 2

DubConqueror: Elven fighter-mages are my favourite PC.
Every person with a sense of taste would know ;)
It Came From Trans-dimensional Space! ...aka Prey

I finally felt like giving this a proper go again. Still as good as I remember it being. :) It's probably the closest thing we're ever going to get to a modern System Shock - I have no high hopes for the actual SS3 - while actually improving on its spiritual predecessors. Love the Looking Glass references. ;)
Attachments:
floater.jpg (365 Kb)
Post edited May 10, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
A few months ago I bought Trine: Ultimate Collection, I had never played it before, but it has been incredible. I've already played 1, 2 and even though I didn't like 3 very much, I still played it.Now I'm playing 4 and it's a good experience after playing 3. I hope to finish it soon and then buy the DLC. :)
Attachments:
Screenshots from the mod Blade of Agony.
Attachments:
viperfdl: Screenshots from the mod Blade of Agony.
Damn, I've got to try this one. Looks incredible. I'm only worried that the AI is too one dimensional, making the combat boring after a while?