It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hunting Dark Jedi....
Attachments:
uglies.jpg (341 Kb)
The Adventures of Space Boid! ...aka Starbound

Decided to pick this up with the special extra discount this sale. Not bad so far. I was kinda in the zone just spelunking on the same planet for like 5 hours straight in the beginning. Yeah, I overdid it a bit. ;) Now I'm actually doing quests and stuff, burninating stuff with my new shiny fire spear, and system-hopping in my rickety and dinky spaceship. :) Good times.

The first time my character automatically equipped a gnome building as a hat I though it was a glitch. I'm still unsure why that is a thing. *shrug* That said, I like the two layers of clothing my player character has. One for the actual stat boosts and the other just for appearance. I kind of wish every game with customizable armor had that feature.
Attachments:
escape.jpg (136 Kb)
so_saxy.jpg (444 Kb)
Post edited December 27, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Puyo Puyo? In my Sonic? It's more likely than you think.
Attachments:
sonic.jpg (316 Kb)
Grargar: Puyo Puyo? In my Sonic? It's more likely than you think.
Well, the Sega Genesis Mini has both Sonic and Puyo Puyo. It also has Tetris.
Dark Jedies are more and more annoying...
Attachments:
jedi_jinn.jpg (353 Kb)
Amazones

for the simpler minds

their even worse then Spartans !

After 8 turns i'm already at war with 7 different tribes and have fought 4 major battles
The unit description for this particular lady, warrior queen i mean, points out that the emphasis lies on damage dealing and not on staying power << E.G. the difference between wielding a sword and spear or a doublehanded Axe
A horde faction, sleeping in the wild and no permanent resource solutions for metal and wood ( though funny enough bronze and food are somehow in abundance.. must be the male slaves )

and, for me a first, the Radious mod which promises a lot of tactical and strategical a.i. improvements
the only thing i can say about the mod is that in those 4 battles i had a lot of fun and yes, the a.i. showed some sense of tactics but nothing out of the ordinary though it is hard to say since 3 battles had a lot of micromanaging, 2 smaller armies surrounding ... which all 3 i cheesed by setting up my whole force by the entre point of one of the reinforcing enemy armies , which felt quite amazonic imho tbh

troy total war
Attachments:
Well, and after 3 hours the holy bloodied Ares deemed us unworthy .....

I failed to connect some dots such as the abundance of food to my disposal and the possibility of raising another army

Still good fun! for a free game ;-p

Penthesilea .... the death

<< the fight shown in the picture was not my undoing, they needed a lot more men for that to happen
Attachments:
Post edited December 30, 2020 by Radiance1979
Holy parallax scrolling, Blasphemous is gorgeous.
Attachments:
blsps1.jpg (128 Kb)
blsps2.jpg (116 Kb)
blsps3.jpg (156 Kb)
blsps4.jpg (175 Kb)
modded homnm 4 ( full HD mod ) , loving it so much

and

sights of andromeda part VII : Icy caverns exploring on Voeld

all those protruding bumps are different weapons, currently packing a handgun, a shotgun, a sniper rifle and a modified uzi/mini grenade launcher. the youtube channel girls with guns got me inspired
Attachments:
sights of Andromeda part VIII : The mysterious side of Voeld
Attachments:
Finally solved Dark Mara problem. All Dark Forces could be great games, but controls are just terrible.
Attachments:
dark_mara.jpg (232 Kb)
The Hugging Simulator... aka Spiritfarer

Wholesome.
Attachments:
pals.jpg (401 Kb)
power-up.jpg (281 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: The Hugging Simulator... aka Spiritfarer

Wholesome.
the shots you made are pretty convincing arguments by them selves to at least wishlist the game @ineedhigstoo

=====================================================================================

Sights of Andromeda part IX : Goodbye to Voeld

As any traveler knows there is a start and a beginning to a journey. While both can be faced in a multitude of feelings and directions there is ultimately one truth that holds for any journey how short or ever long.

Parking spots! A good trip can't do without a good parking spot and let me tell you, Voeld has those in ample supply
Attachments:
oh_dear.jpg (400 Kb)
goodbye.jpg (318 Kb)
Starry night in Risen.
Attachments:
"You expected Dusk! But it was me, Descent!"
Attachments:
descent.jpg (305 Kb)