It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Replayed and finished Caesar 3's Valentia map in a more respectable manner. Beat eat it previously, but thought the city was too messy and inefficient.

City-wide screenshot
Post edited December 01, 2020 by Matewis
Me getting stomped on by Metal Gear <3
Attachments:
mg_stomp.jpg (188 Kb)
Time4Tea: Me getting stomped on by Metal Gear <3
It took me 20-30 deaths to figure out what I was doing wrong. ... I hate boss fights. =P
Matewis: Replayed and finished Caesar 3's Valentia map in a more respectable manner. Beat eat it previously, but thought the city was too messy and inefficient.

City-wide screenshot
The Valentia in Spain or France?

The screenshot looks great.
Time4Tea: Me getting stomped on by Metal Gear <3
Mr.Mumbles: It took me 20-30 deaths to figure out what I was doing wrong. ... I hate boss fights. =P
He he. I actually didn't find Metal Gear to be too bad, although it took me a few tries. I found the 'hand to hand' fight afterwards to be much more troublesome.
ConsulCaesar: The Valentia in Spain or France?

The screenshot looks great.
Ty ty, the level is situated in Spain
Attachments:
Some screenshots from the new version of the Montjuich GPL track that was released a while ago but didn't have the chance to try it until now.

Impressive!
Attachments:
Aloy on Safari ...aka Horizon: Zero Dawn

I finally made my first big trophy kill today. Now that was a hell of a fight. The most fun part about it was using my ropecaster to immobilize this particular thunderjaw, shooting off its armaments, and turning around to use said weapons against it. :)

They sure did a hell of a job designing these robo dinos.
Attachments:
Post edited December 02, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
After a few changes in my party setup, I finally have the perfect party.

(Bard's Tale 2, Apple 2GS version)
Attachments:
bt2_empty.png (158 Kb)
Will miss these guys; the workplace though, not so much.
Attachments:
floating.jpg (147 Kb)
seeya.jpg (214 Kb)
Trying out a more organic looking city block in the Caesarea level. I'm hoping to create something that will look like a vast commercial city center, surrounded by dense housing.
Attachments:
caesarea.jpg (495 Kb)
Aloy playing in the snow... aka Horizon: Zero Dawn

Decided to not tackle the expansion area until after beating the main campaign. While the Banuk lands are very white, all these snow-tipped mountains are gorgeous. I'm having way too much fun running around in the snow, leaving criss-crossing tracks, and butt-sliding down the slopes. ;) I'm really impressed with some of the environmental detail shown here, since the devs actually bothered to put layers of grass beneath some of the snow-covered areas which are only revealed by trekking through the snow drifts.
Attachments:
Post edited December 04, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Two desert levels (Consul rank) completed earlier in the day. This is officially the furthest I've ever gotten in the game :D

Damascus - https://imgur.com/a/qdoR4mh
Caesarea - https://imgur.com/mzYmpbE

Mistakes were made in the latter: I placed the markets too deep into a new kind of block, causing them to target the wrong granaries and warehouses, but even after I moved the granaries and warehouses to alleviate this, it took the market ladies too long to get their wares. This was mostly addressed by relocating the markets too the 'block' openings, which unfortunately detracted from the aesthetic I was going for. Still, struggling with that for a couple of years caused me suffer the horrors of an ageing workforce earlier than I hoped for, massively complicating the late-game.
The most glaring problem that stubbornly remained until the end though was that houses periodically ran out of oil. I'm not sure why this was the case. I might've had too many warehouses & granaries set to 'get goods' - I suspect there might be a limit of sorts for that algorithm. At times a warehouse's cart pusher was 'awaiting orders' while it should've been out fetching goods.
Lovers in Space (And Time?) ...aka Haven

I'm quite enjoying this one. The writing is pretty well done and it's got some nice tunes. :)
Attachments:
space_pet.jpg (449 Kb)
Post edited December 06, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Some more photos from the Montjuich track training sessions.
Attachments: