It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: I managed to take this screenshot.

(Note that this is from the FDS version; while the game is identical under normal gameplay, this particular glitch level is different.)
GamesRater: I guess she's practicing flying for the future games? :D
Except that this is a water level. Can't you tell that Mario is swimming?

The level's layout is the same as 1-3. If you can clear the level without softlocking, you can then reach a clone of 7-2, except that dying after midpoint has you respawning below the bridge over a pit (so no choice but to game over). If you clear that, you then reach a clone of 4-4, except that it's underground, is not a maze (but watch out for the dead-ends!), and the enemies are replaced with bloopers (those squid-like enemies that swim erratically). Completing that level counts as beating the game (even though you will get the "princess is in another castle" message).
low rated
dtgreene: Except that this is a water level. Can't you tell that Mario is swimming?
Actually the clouds(plus how Mario looks like he's flying) threw me off a bit.
A nice, wholesome adventuring party ...
Attachments:
toee1.jpg (178 Kb)
dtgreene: Except that this is a water level. Can't you tell that Mario is swimming?
GamesRater: Actually the clouds(plus how Mario looks like he's flying) threw me off a bit.
The sequel does the same thing in worlds 9-1 and 9-2.

(I am, of course, referring to the Japanese SMB2, not the game released in the US under that name. It appears they did fix the possible softlock when hitting an underwater flagpole there.)
This game hasn't aged that well but damn I love this guy xD
Attachments:
Sildring: This game hasn't aged that well but damn I love this guy xD
It's a classic. Ha ha! :D
low rated
Game name?
(I can't tell from the screen)
GamesRater: Game name?
(I can't tell from the screen)
Original MegaRace
low rated
pds41: Original MegaRace
Do The Creep ... aka Creeper World 4 demo (via Steam)

Played through 5 of the 9 levels available. So far, so Creeper World. ;) This game will never win a beauty contest, but CW still looks quite nice in 3D. I'm looking forward to getting the game when it'll be released here. :)
Attachments:
war.jpg (477 Kb)
Post edited November 27, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Another game i pulled up for a test run,

this one sure does look good, i would be in doubt in anyone had me choose between kingdoms of amalur or darksiders ( not really though )

another point would be to be sure to limit the darn thing to 60 fps, really it is the least you can do to show even you are minimizing output to ensure a more brighter future for the offspring
Attachments:
edit, and a insane combat level for aow planetfall

@exploring the new empire feature with cyborgs

( disclaimer, after this 'incident' i soon went back to tuning and found a comfortable spot at 80 fps, if left on 60 hz scrolling with a unit selected becomes very choppy, i thought that i needed at least 100 fps/hz to play comfortable but 80 works fine too on 100hz, with almost 50% less consumption and maybe some g-sync, i have no clue how g-sync is implemented in this scheme but if it works because of g-sync then it is g-sync....... another observation includes how program features aimed at limiting fps or choosing refresh rates are a bit underwhelming when compared with the features found in the nvidia's own control panel )
Attachments:
the Best game you can find on GoG!
Attachments:
Aloy the Explorer ...aka Horizon: Zero Dawn continued

While I've played some very nice looking games this year (some of which are several years newer), Horizon has definitely got all of them beat with its beautiful environments. I've also started to learn the joy of photo mode. Not until after I took these I figured out that I can easily manipulate lighting (aka day time), so these were all pretty much taken in the moment. This actually makes them more special to me than if I had artificially fine-tuned them since the only thing I adjusted for all of them were the camera angles. :)
Attachments:
vigil.jpg (240 Kb)
sunride.jpg (306 Kb)
ready (467 Kb)
My name is Guybrush Threepwood... and I want to be an archaeologist!
Attachments:
Post edited November 30, 2020 by ConsulCaesar